Skins show true colors *merged*

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
zagnut said:
Haha. That about sums it up. It's like that evolution poster where a chimp evolves through the various stages of human evolution until finally becoming modern man, except the Skins are always the chimp.
hahahaha! You brought evolution into this? :lmao: Stop stop! My ribs are killing me from the laughing. You used the chimpanzee to modern man image! :lmao: Good one!

roughneck266

Reaction score
Read every third page from start to finish and I gotta say I thank you for pointing to that. It was better than watching the Three Stooges. Friggin Hilarious!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
roughneck266 said:
Read every third page from start to finish and I gotta say I thank you for pointing to that. It was better than watching the Three Stooges. Friggin Hilarious!

My side was hurting at some of the comedy in that thread. Just reading the dread was great LOL

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Kinda sad actually. Their team was owned on the field. THen they were owned on their messageboard. Karma?

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
The Waterboy

Default Coughlin running up the score?

This will not be another thread about the ineptitude of the Skins today..there are enough of those already. This thread deals with Coughlin and my belief that he showed no class today. In the 3rd quarter with the Giants up 29-0, instead of runnning the ball (and the clock), Manning passed on virtually every down. Why would he do that? Does anyone have the run/pass ratio of the Giants in the 3rd quarter? And why was Manning in the game at 36-0 until there were 2 minutes left? I hope this is remembered when the Gints come to Washington.

One positive I could find. Ramsey looked pretty good. Maybe he can restore his trade value closer to a 1 or a 2.

---------

This ones good too. :)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
funny but sad, I'm glad it wasnt a Boys fan that did that. I'm sure it needed to be said however, cuz we all know the skins are kings of excuses......bout time they got it handed to them!

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Funxva said:
The Waterboy

Default Coughlin running up the score?

This will not be another thread about the ineptitude of the Skins today..there are enough of those already. This thread deals with Coughlin and my belief that he showed no class today. In the 3rd quarter with the Giants up 29-0, instead of runnning the ball (and the clock), Manning passed on virtually every down. Why would he do that? Does anyone have the run/pass ratio of the Giants in the 3rd quarter? And why was Manning in the game at 36-0 until there were 2 minutes left? I hope this is remembered when the Gints come to Washington.

One positive I could find. Ramsey looked pretty good. Maybe he can restore his trade value closer to a 1 or a 2.

---------

This ones good too. :)
Yet, they thought nothing of running up the score on a hapless 49ers team. 52-17? Class my arse.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
ouch, lol.....low blow.
No. They really were mocking you guys. "Check out what those fools on CowboysZone are saying....". There was a thread title like that. I didn't read it.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
No. They really were mocking you guys. "Check out what those fools on CowboysZone are saying....". There was a thread title like that. I didn't read it.

But we won today and they got it handed to them. Its classic for skins fan to divert attention away from themselves unless they win. They were finally knocked off their high horse and they are looking for people to pick on to make themselves feel better. I registered at ES today but for some reason I cant post or do anything.....wonder why?

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
But we won today and they got it handed to them. Its classic for skins fan to divert attention away from themselves unless they win. They were finally knocked off their high horse and they are looking for people to pick on to make themselves feel better. I registered at ES today but for some reason I cant post or do anything.....wonder why?
The mods want to personally review new members. Almost ****-ish.

Oh. I should make a correction in my post. They haven't bashed you guys today. There wasn't even a "It's a sad day. We lost and Cowboys won" thread or post. Guess they don't care anymore. :rolleyes: But they did bash you when you lost. Same type of thing that is being done here. Now they are bashing their team, and each other. :D

Cowboys and Commanders hate each other, and so do their fans. Football is the greatest!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
PJCOWBOYS said:
zekes_return Posted: Oct 30, 2005 12:04 PM Quote
in the last 60 days
I don't want to take anything away from the Giants but do you guys get the feeling that this game is staged? I have the same feeling I had when the Saints played the Panthers on opening day. There is no way the league would allow the Giants to lose today. The Giants are not this much better than the Skins on any day. Not even in NY.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant comments I have ever read on a message board.

Ever.

kmd24

Reaction score
You can understand their disappointment. According to the ES fans, the Skins were going to dominate the game on paper.

Maybe this is what they meant:

score.jpg