Skins show true colors *merged*

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Skins turned it over 4 times and Jints scored on all 4 of them.

I am looking forward to a big mug of hot chocolate tonight and a leisurely stroll thru which must be about a 200-page hysteria fest at Extermeskins.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I've been watching the Skins game (I live in DC) while listening to the Cowboys on the radio. They've been absolutely horrid on offense and defense and they've just turned it over way too much. I actually looked at extremeskins and there is a thread titled "Even good teams get owned occasionally." I found that kind of humorous.

Zman5

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
I've been watching the Skins game (I live in DC) while listening to the Cowboys on the radio. They've been absolutely horrid on offense and defense and they've just turned it over way too much. I actually looked at extremeskins and there is a thread titled "Even good teams get owned occasionally." I found that kind of humorous.

All of their threads are humourous.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
The Skins are horrible- I've been saying it all year, they will not win many more games.

Zman5

Reaction score
SF is horrible. Houston is horrible. Deadskins are not horrible. Maybe not as good as people think they are but they are far from horrible.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I'm so pissed that Houston won. So much for the perfect season in reverse.

zagnut

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Skins turned it over 4 times and Jints scored on all 4 of them.

I am looking forward to a big mug of hot chocolate tonight and a leisurely stroll thru which must be about a 200-page hysteria fest at Extermeskins.

:laugh2:

breaking out the Swiss Miss right now.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
zagnut said:
:laugh2:

breaking out the Swiss Miss right now.
It spurted out my nose when I read (paraphrase but real close)...

"Ok, so what's the big deal with this Mara thing. He was, like, 89 years old."

"Just wait and see what it's like when Jerry Jones passes."

And at the top of the board Der Fuhrer's 'warning' theads might be linked to Commanders.com.

As usaul, surreal.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=697&start=0&threadID=2602795&sortBy=null

mrball79 Posted: Oct 30, 2005 11:14 AM Quote
in the last 60 days
maybe everybody was right. maybe our good play up to this point has been a fluke. I mean this is pathetic. if the skins dont pick it up in the second half we might as well shut up about a playoff possibility.

redskinsman11 Posted: Oct 30, 2005 11:31 AM Quote
in the last 60 days
It's not over yet.The Giants are playing on emotion but they cant substain that emotion throughout the whole game.I expect a different game come third quarter...

zekes_return Posted: Oct 30, 2005 12:04 PM Quote
in the last 60 days
I don't want to take anything away from the Giants but do you guys get the feeling that this game is staged? I have the same feeling I had when the Saints played the Panthers on opening day. There is no way the league would allow the Giants to lose today. The Giants are not this much better than the Skins on any day. Not even in NY.

THeLaVaRsMaSh Posted: Oct 30, 2005 12:13 PM Quote
in the last 60 days
i smell a comeback.. mayb im just 2 confident in joe gibbs call me stupid if u want...