Skins show true colors *merged*

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Grumpy Vet:
....has anyone thought that Snyder looks particularly under the weather lately?.......
:lmao:

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
burritopunk said:
That poster is an idiot. With his screenname being "BrunellSuperbowl" he was insisting how Brunell is god-awful and how we should "throw away" the (winning) season and start Campbell.
Your mods should revoke his posting rights. Some homers just shouldn't be allowed to post.

DC Cowboys Fan

Reaction score
Nothing but pure comedy to me!

Maybe if they didn't photoshop all those pics utilizing Eli's drunk face :lmao: :lmao:

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
And I wonder if Snyder is jumping up and down like he did against us. Hmmm....

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
The Commander fan named BrunellSuperbowl. I assume the poster who told us about the idiocy of that poster is a Commanders fan and a member of Extremeskins. So in jest, I suggested that the Extremeskins mods take away that guys posting priveleges.

Nothing directed at anyone here. :)

DC Cowboys Fan

Reaction score
The screenname "BrunellSuperbowl" is key. It just reminds me of most Skins fans and the way they boast about going to the Superbowl after winning just one game and blowing millions of dollars on sub-par players.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
:eek: Holey moley!

"Posted by skins fan1010

CT Headline: Giants Ride Wave of Emotion that Cannot be Repeated Unless…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Giants rode a wave of emotion in doing almost everything right today. Those players who were closest to Wellington Mara had the biggest days including Barber, Shockey, and Strahan. The Giants, who will have at least a share of first place in the NFC East, now face the challenge of finding another reason to play with the emotion that they played with today.

May we Commanders fans make a suggestion? Since it took the death of a beloved member of the Giants family to create the advantage that the Giants had today, maybe more deaths will allow them to ride the wave all the way to Detroit.

Let’s start with those folks who seem to bleed Giants blue and therefore create the most emotion. May we suggest the following members of the Giants family die for the team’s sake? One death per week should do:

No one needs to die this week because the Giants play the 49ers.

Minnesota is next for the Giants. Before last week I’d say all Giants family member should live, but after an emotional Vikings win over the Packers last week, why take a chance? Next week Strahan should die.

I’ll admit that I don’t care to look up the Giants schedule after that. I don’t know who they play after the Vikings, but I know that the 31st ranked defense coming into today’s game is going to need something no matter who they play. So, one person should die in each of the weeks after that in the following order:

First, Barber should die
Then, Shockey should die
Then, Phil McConkey should die
Then, LT should die
Then, Eli Manning should die
Then, …you get the idea

It’s for their own good.
"
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123980

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
:eek: Holey moley!

"Posted by skins fan1010

CT Headline: Giants Ride Wave of Emotion that Cannot be Repeated Unless…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Giants rode a wave of emotion in doing almost everything right today. Those players who were closest to Wellington Mara had the biggest days including Barber, Shockey, and Strahan. The Giants, who will have at least a share of first place in the NFC East, now face the challenge of finding another reason to play with the emotion that they played with today.

May we Commanders fans make a suggestion? Since it took the death of a beloved member of the Giants family to create the advantage that the Giants had today, maybe more deaths will allow them to ride the wave all the way to Detroit.

Let’s start with those folks who seem to bleed Giants blue and therefore create the most emotion. May we suggest the following members of the Giants family die for the team’s sake? One death per week should do:

No one needs to die this week because the Giants play the 49ers.

Minnesota is next for the Giants. Before last week I’d say all Giants family member should live, but after an emotional Vikings win over the Packers last week, why take a chance? Next week Strahan should die.

I’ll admit that I don’t care to look up the Giants schedule after that. I don’t know who they play after the Vikings, but I know that the 31st ranked defense coming into today’s game is going to need something no matter who they play. So, one person should die in each of the weeks after that in the following order:

First, Barber should die
Then, Shockey should die
Then, Phil McConkey should die
Then, LT should die
Then, Eli Manning should die
Then, …you get the idea

It’s for their own good.
"
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123980

That's just classless.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Hostile said:
That's just classless.
Yeah. At least none of his fellow posters took him seriously. As the Commanders scored 0, there were 0 replies to that post.

Kilyin

Reaction score
There's more than one thread blaming the loss on the death of Mara. So the 'Skins have gone from blaming the officials to blaming the dead. I even saw a few "Our season is over now" threads. Quite a contrast to "We're Superbowl bound".

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123807

tHEIR OFFICIAl game day thread over 140 pages of great comedy a must read for any true hater ;)
Good God! 143 pages! I can't read all that. Looking at the first pages and the last pages is a stark contrast. "We are going to destroy the Giants....I hope the refs aren't on theiur side again....Kate Mara is pretty....Our coaches and players are horrible...You're not a true fan....I pay thousands of $$$ for this?!"

zagnut

Reaction score
Uh-Oh said:
Good God! 143 pages! I can't read all that. Looking at the first pages and the last pages is a stark contrast. "We are going to destroy the Giants....I hope the refs aren't on theiur side again....Kate Mara is pretty....Our coaches and players are horrible...You're not a true fan....I pay thousands of $$$ for this?!"

Haha. That about sums it up. It's like that evolution poster where a chimp evolves through the various stages of human evolution until finally becoming modern man, except the Skins are always the chimp.