Skins show true colors *merged*

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I don't want to take anything away from the Giants but do you guys get the feeling that this game is staged? I have the same feeling I had when the Saints played the Panthers on opening day. There is no way the league would allow the Giants to lose today. The Giants are not this much better than the Skins on any day. Not even in NY.

oh my sweet jesus

zagnut

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
It spurted out my nose when I read (paraphrase but real close)...

"Ok, so what's the big deal with this Mara thing. He was, like, 89 years old."

"Just wait and see what it's like when Jerry Jones passes."

And at the top of the board Der Fuhrer's 'warning' theads might be linked to Commanders.com.

As usaul, surreal.

I saw that one and laughed out loud too. :lmao:

Their persistent whinings over Jack Kent Cooke dying in the offseason and thus not getting his due recognition was enjoyable and pathetic too. If only he died during the season!

burmafrd

Reaction score
THis is getting strange. I know we have a few odd types here, but ......

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122468

CHUBAKAH
The Franchise Player

You heard it here first!

Discuss...

skins1972
The Role Player

I dont see it that way. I see us being a better team and winning this game but not double digits. 3 to 7 points, but over 10.. Granted, Giants D is not all that, their secondary is lacking lots of talents and their O when playing vs a descent D they struggled, like they did vs Denver. I see our D being much better than Denver and I can see a few INTS coming our way.
I dont think they can stop Santana, my only worry is plexiglass.

NoCalMike
Ring of Fame

The funny thing is, I do see us winning this game, barring any horrific injuries during the next five days.

Like I said in the other post about the Giants. They are much like the Cowboys, they are incosistent, very inconsistent. The Commanders on the other hand have done nothing but improve as the season has gone on, now I know playing the 49ers have helped matters, but look, the 49ers Dropped 30+ on the Cowboys, which is exactly why I think the Cowboys are an inferior inconsistent team. Now that doesn't mean when they play US they will have a bad week, but they, like the Giants have not shown me yet that consistently from week to week they will play like a playoff contender. Besides Week 1 + 2(in games we still one) we haven't had a subpar performance yet. No we didn't win every game, but the team has put up CONSISTENT offensive numbers throughout the last four weeks. The Giants and Cowboys(and Eagles for that matter but I give them the benefit of the doubt for that matter) have all been very up and down teams over the first six games of the season, now this would be a mere technicality if for instance like the Commanders, they played bad early on but kept improving each week, but that has not been the case, and they have been a good team one, week and then will turn in a medicore performance the next week.

skinthemboys
The Camp Fodder

I just dont think the giants can beat us. We could beat us. But if we play mistake free ball. We win. hands down.

Saqs
The Rookie

I'm calling a surprisingly easy win by at least 10 points.

illone
The Hall of Famer

Guys, nobody has been able to stop Santana Moss yet.

Taking a closer look at the numbers reveals the simple fact that we dominate the Giants in every category.

Our rankings:

Offense: #2 Their defense: #31
Defense: #4 Their offense: #15

Strength of schedule: Skins have played a MUCH tougher schedule thus far. I would say their 4-2 is much softer than ours considering who we have beat and where we have had to play. Their toughest road game thus far was SD, and they got crushed.

Skins 38 Gmen 17

Hawk_DC
The Waterboy

First of all we're every bit as good or Better than Denver we showed that a couple of weeks ago. Statistics aside Denver could've very well won that game. Now I know all you die hards believe we are as good as Denver. For these blow hearts from the Giants site to come on this board and seriously think they will beat us is laughable. I don't know about double digits but I'll take it!! I've been very reluctant to say but we are a very good and sound football team. We will exploit the Giants, I mean c'mon they couldn't put us away last year with 7 turnovers. I know no one thinks our D is goingto sit back and let Eli throw all day like Denver??

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
These are GAME DAY POSTS! Go check the link I posted, and you will see that NO ONE, if at all, posted after the loss. Period.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

burritopunk

Reaction score
Hey guys, skins fan here. It's pretty sad to be a fan today; 90% of the fans over at Extreme are jumping ship. Granted, we got our ***es handed to us, no excuses, not today. Congrats on your win.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Ya, the official thread has something like 3 total threads. A bunch of short posts. Not much to comment on.