Skip Bayless 100% correct on Cowboys

basel90

Reaction score
skip is right on . Maybe if the cowboys have a bad season a wake up call takes place and they start unloading the dead wood and change course.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Anybody that believes anything the Jones boys have to say about winning football in Dallas.... need to be all in.... all in a mental ward!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I hate Jerry more than I hate almost anyone ........... and one of them is that idiotic little faerie.

I wont listen to anything that little dweeb says ........... P O Skip Bayless

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like the guy but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. He is right of course. But this isn't some kind of revelation. We all know this and have been saying it for years.

It is disturbing that last season the Cowboys got blown out 3 times. The first two should have been a sign of things to come. The team was to small on defense and just not good enough to keep up with teams like Buffalo and SF. If not for a total meltdown by the Eagles the Cowboys would have been the 5 seed, not the division winner. The Packers are an okay team but they were not that great. They just exploited all the weaknesses on the Cowboys that were their all year long - and Quinn had his head somewhere else I think.

But this year, after losing a bunch of players, they will be worse than last year and they have to play the 49ers again, and the Lions, who look like a much improved team. Get ready for a few more blowouts. This team is not making the playoffs unless the Eagles, Giants and Commanders all melt down.
Good post. I consider the Cardinals a blowout. The Cowboys had no chance. Cardinals had 30 carries and 220 yards at over 7 yds/carry. Cardinals dominated them.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Sorry Skip haters, but he 100% NAILED this on every point!!!

Well its not exactly genius he was spouting off, just what everyone here already knows. I take just about the first guy off the street as a GM over Jerrah at this point...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Skip is ever 100% it will be the first time.
Skip is not predicting, Skip is click mining.

Wish people would quit watching that fool.
Quit following him on social media
Quit posting his crap on the formum
and let wither and die on the vine as he still tries to scream for attention.

kumizi

Reaction score
I didn’t know it was as bad as 5-13 in the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Weak. That's not misinformation. What did he say that was false about the team
What do you mean weak? Hes record for saying he doesn’t like the Cowboys…..now he’s a Cowboy fan? Watch what you want. He’s a liar and terrible. He can trick yall but not me.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What do you mean weak? Hes record for saying he doesn’t like the Cowboys…..now he’s a Cowboy fan? Watch what you want. He’s a liar and terrible. He can trick yall but not me.
Even if he lies about being a Cowboys fan, which he does, that's irrelevant. I'm asking what part of what he said about the team did you perceive as misinformation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even if he lies about being a Cowboys fan, which he does, that's irrelevant. I'm asking what part of what he said about the team did you perceive as misinformation.
Ok well if you don’t feel that’s misinformation and misguided then no he didn’t say anything wrong. All he did is predict what the Cowboys will do which they won’t do for anyone who has watched the Cowboys they are not going to spend their first three picks in linemen and running back but I’ll wait after the draft to tell you he’s wrong.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok well if you don’t feel that’s misinformation and misguided then no he didn’t say anything wrong. All he did is predict what the Cowboys will do which they won’t do for anyone who has watched the Cowboys they are not going to spend their first three picks in linemen and running back but I’ll wait after the draft to tell you he’s wrong.
A prediction based on his opinion is not misinformation. Maybe you're just using the wrong terminology.