Skip Bayless 100% correct on Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't want to be "that guy" but he lied about them never trading up in the draft. They have done that many times.
They certainly have, just nothing major lately.

The off-season when they signed Carr and traded up for Claiborne apparently left some major scars. Ironic, since corners need short memories lol.

Didn’t help that they did that to fit Ryan’s scheme then fired him after that season….thereby prolonging the “process.”

I don’t see it as a problem within itself though. It’s difficult to give up picks when the draft is the only way they acquire players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
A prediction based on his opinion is not misinformation. Maybe you're just using the wrong terminology.
I told you that he says he’s a Cowboy fan and he’s said he’s not in the past. If that doesn’t qualify as misinformation then I don’t know what does.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its football. Nothing is grave. Life can be grave. Not this. But what can be true is we sem to be set up to fail . For a long time. It was inevitable really. When Jerry hypes the star players, they expect to all get paid. That's a problem. Now the rubber is meeting the road. Which is why reality has set in. See the massive amount of players that walked. Now we are in a bad position. Jerry created this monster. Now we are painted into a corner. No matter how it's sliced, this is a 50% overhaul of the team. Bring the duct tape and twine. Lol..this thing gonna be glued together with undrafted guys and draftees, and low level free agents..see Kendricks. He's an aging linebacker that might play two more years. Its of Stevie's ,Jerry's own doing. Now it might get ugly for a couple years. But it's not dire or distaaterous. It is what it is, a rebuild.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Skip sounds like a beaten down humbled fan. He is speaking the truth about the Cowboys.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I hate Jerry more than I hate almost anyone ........... and one of them is that idiotic little faerie.

I wont listen to anything that little dweeb says ........... P O Skip Bayless
That is some serious hard feelings.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just asking Coach, which area of the talk did you disagree with the most?
Didn't bother to listen.....he's not worth my while....I've heard enough to know he does it for clicks.....but, at least he gets paid for it.

Motorola

Reaction score
Its football. Nothing is grave. Life can be grave. Not this. But what can be true is we sem to be set up to fail . For a long time. It was inevitable really. When Jerry hypes the star players, they expect to all get paid. That's a problem. Now the rubber is meeting the road. Which is why reality has set in. See the massive amount of players that walked. Now we are in a bad position. Jerry created this monster. Now we are painted into a corner. No matter how it's sliced, this is a 50% overhaul of the team. Bring the duct tape and twine. Lol..this thing gonna be glued together with undrafted guys and draftees, and low level free agents..see Kendricks. He's an aging linebacker that might play two more years. Its of Stevie's ,Jerry's own doing. Now it might get ugly for a couple years. But it's not dire or distaaterous. It is what it is, a rebuild.
My thoughts on the offseason so far...the FO is doing research around the league- and will aquire quality players with late-round draft picks = a repeat of 2023 - getting Cooks and Gilmore.

bandfan

Reaction score
If Skip was doing nothing but reading scores from the previous day, I would still look them up afterward....