Skip Bayless has pathetic rant; demoralizes Micah and Dak; props up Baker Mayfield

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Guess so. I mean who really gives a ratts butt that he's throwing his Dallas's t-shirts in the trash?
He is a worm and you know when I think about it what is the shortest distance to the ground and that is the distance between a worms belly and the dirt,, he should be in that club.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I'm great! McCarthy and Dak are sticking around, the team will keep adding more pieces and looking forward to 2024 and another playoff season, Jerry still owns the Cowboys, plus I get to enjoy seeing y'all meltdown the past few weeks. It's been very entertaining!
So there we have it. You do enjoy the Cowboys failing, because it gets under the skin of people. You basically put your own feelings above the Cowboys' success.

This team is a dumpster fire and it's QB is just one of the tires. Another play off season is all you'll ever get out of these pretenders. You enjoying it so much and embracing the lack of change is all the proof we need. What a pathetic attitude.

DZSierra

Reaction score
He is a worm and you know when I think about it what is the shortest distance to the ground and that is the distance between a worms belly and the dirt,, he should be in that club.
Is he really any different than all these other media types who make money by making comments about professional sports players?

Luckily I don't watch ESPN. The few times I catch these "news reporters" (if you can call them that) on TV at a restaurant, I think to myself "who watches this crap".

Skip like so many others make a good living by being a worm off others.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So there we have it. You do enjoy the Cowboys failing, because it gets under the skin of people. You basically put your own feelings above the Cowboys' success.

This team is a dumpster fire and it's QB is just one of the tires. Another play off season is all you'll ever get out of these pretenders. You enjoying it so much and embracing the lack of change is all the proof we need. What a pathetic attitude.
I enjoy watching this team make you squirm. I hope they keep it up since you're very entertaining.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Is he really any different than all these other media types who make money by making comments about professional sports players?

Luckily I don't watch ESPN. The few times I catch these "news reporters" (if you can call them that) on TV at a restaurant, I think to myself "who watches this crap".

Skip like so many others make a good living by being a worm off others.
You are correct my friend.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Granted I'm not a fan of Skip at all, but he's far more tolerable than his demon spawn Stephen A****** Smith.. Every time I see him with that stupid grin and that pushed back hairline, laughing hysterically because the Cowboys lost.. I just want to grab the guy and choke the hell out of him!!! :facepalm: