Skip Bayless has pathetic rant; demoralizes Micah and Dak; props up Baker Mayfield

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I quit listening to Skip when he was writing about the Cowboys in the 70's in DMN. And, trust me, Baker will quit on them sometime somewhere...
What team has Baker ever quit on? He did transfer from Tech, but only because a guy named Mahommes had the job locked in.

He made his name at Oklahoma and did some incredible things in Norman. Everyone here loves Baker Mayfield. There's a statue of him outside of the OU football stadium.

He was drafted to the Browns and brought that franchise back from the dead. Had a bad season due to injury and was sent packing in favor of Watson.

Carolina sucked, and still sucks.

He did well enough for the Rams that the Bucs saw an opportunity to steal a good starter for cheap, and he did pretty well. Won a playoff game, and played really well in their loss. The team has stated publicly that they want him back.

What makes you think he will quit on the team that gave him a chance at redemption?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We disagree about Dak, but who cares if this joker disrespects anyone? Skip's a joke man. Most of us didn't even know or care until you pointed it out. You're giving Skip views by doing this.

Stop giving Skip views. The best thing to do is ignore it.
Disagree. This Skip clown is degrading both Dak and Micah while propping up Baker Mayfield? The man is a clown.

nobody

Reaction score
Disagree. This Skip clown is degrading both Dak and Micah while propping up Baker Mayfield? The man is a clown.
What part of what I said did you disagree with? I said Skip's a joke. You literally are giving him views by posting that video. And I don't know anyone that takes him seriously. And who cares if some clown disrespects them? Skip lost all credibility in the 90's. He's a reality show.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What part of what I said did you disagree with? I said Skip's a joke. You literally are giving him views by posting that video. And I don't know anyone that takes him seriously. And who cares if some clown disrespects them? Skip lost all credibility in the 90's. He's a reality show.
Are you saying that AC should start living in real reality?

cej757

Reaction score
So next season Skip is going to be the Cowboys hater while Keshawn becomes the Cowboys fan again. :huh: :thumbdown:Similar to the Tony Romo and TO Cowboys. Stephen A was the Cowboys fan while Skip liked the Giants.
Classic Heel turn. Like when Barry Windam turned on Luger and joined the Horseman. Skip is definitely setting it up for next season. :popcorn:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You're embarrassing your parents for following a team you despise and hate so much, especially its franchise QB who is going nowhere.

So did you just become a fan of this team in 2016 that would explain a lot. Because surely based on your Romo hate/slander (some warranted) by your own advice would’ve moved on to a different team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So did you just become a fan of this team in 2016 that would explain a lot. Because surely based on your Romo hate/slander (some warranted) by your own advice would’ve moved on to a different team.
So you were 23 when you became an original member of this site 20 years ago, right in the beginning stages of Romo as a Dallas Cowboy? Explains all I need to know. Are you OK or still holding hatred against Dak for supplanting your young adulthood crush?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So you were 23 when you became an original member of this site 20 years ago, right in the beginning stages of Romo as a Dallas Cowboy? Explains all I need to know. Are you OK or still holding hatred against Dak for supplanting your young adulthood crush?
Not going to answer for him, but I think you have the old adulthood crush on Dak.

Romo left the the room a long time ago. Are you OK?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

So by your logic my join date is my team fandom date? Because of checks notes Tony Romo? Hahaha. I guess those playoff games in the 90’s I went to meant nothing. Make some sense buddy. If we’re getting technical QC was my guy.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So by your logic my join date is my team fandom date? Because of checks notes Tony Romo? Hahaha. I guess those playoff games in the 90’s I went to meant nothing. Make some sense buddy. If we’re getting technical QC was my guy.
Hell, yes...I digged QC...pot smoker and all..."i could a been a contender". At least that team had some fight...

Now the team is just a pretender good team with a QB and a coach...and the player himself. JJ.

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hell, yes...I digged QC...pot smoker and all..."i could a been a contender". At least that team had some fight...

Now it's just a pretender good team with a QB.

We had some all out wars here on this board over QC and Hutch. My original handle was Cowboystar17. Those were the days! We had some epic posters on the board in the early years. I don’t recall hearing go follow a new team back in those days like we do now.

I was asking a serious question though. What did he do in the years prior to 2016? He keeps telling everyone to go root for another team, like did he not root for the Cowboys before 2016?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We had some all out wars here on this board over QC and Hutch. My original handle was Cowboystar17. Those were the days! We had some epic posters on the board in the early years. I don’t recall hearing go follow a new team back in those days like we do now.

I was asking a serious question though. What did he do in the years prior to 2016? He keeps telling everyone to go root for another team, like did he not root for the Cowboys before 2016?
Of course, but I never bashed the team, franchise, front office and Jerry Jones like so many do today. That's who I am referring to when they make it clear they hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

lmao...Dog head, I don't know. I guess AC is in way love with Dak, for a reason I have no clue. AC just has to stick up for Dak!
go find a team you like.

(dont say another friggen word about #9).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lmao...Dog head, I don't know. I guess AC is in way love with Dak, for a reason I have no clue. AC just has to stick up for Dak!
go find a team you like.

(dont say another friggen word about #9).
Dak is about to break all of Romo's franchise records in another year or two, but don't one dare say another frigging word about #9. lol

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Of course, but I never bashed the team, franchise, front office and Jerry Jones like so many do today. That's who I am referring to when they make it clear they hate everything about the Dallas Cowboys.

Meh, I guess it doesn’t bother me much anymore I just expect it. If they want to state how they feel about issues within the team so be it that’s what being a fan is about. There’s a lot of frustrations if we’re being honest, but that doesn’t make anyone less of a fan. They’ll live through it like they have since their fandom started. Honestly I laughed at that one dude who wrote a resignation letter and started following the chargers, it’s weird. lol.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who cares to you...
what other members think?

It's a cowboy forum, not your little playground...
to make everybody think like you do.
I say Dak sucks...you say yes,...
like a golf ball through a garden hose.

If you hate them...leave me alone.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Hold up though, are you saying you didn’t trash this team during the Romo years? You didn’t trash Romo, JG, whatever D cord they had? Never not once? We’ve seen the Romo slander here. You’re expecting people to believe that? Man, AC come on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hold up though, are you saying you didn’t trash this team during the Romo years? You didn’t trash Romo, JG, whatever D cord they had? Never not once? We’ve seen the Romo slander here. You’re expecting people to believe that? Man, AC come on.
I have never trashed Jerry and the front office. Never. I have never trashed the whole team like many have recently. Never. As for players, of course I have like I still do. I even trash Dak and his greediness.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who cares to you...
what other members think?

It's a cowboy forum, not your little playground...
to make everybody think like you do.
I say Dak sucks...you say yes,...
like a golf ball through a garden hose.

If you hate them...leave me alone.
Go follow another team.