Twitter: Skip Bayless. I'll just go with Andy

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I do not care...

Had Patrick Mahlmes wide outs dropped every single pass thrown to them this year I can still take 1 look at Mahomes and see that his skill level is on another level.

Dak is what he is.. A solid player at best..

You don’t pay Lamborghini money for a Honda..
agreed. not out to disparage dak but he's a good but not spectacular qb. if he was after money of the same i'd say sign him. but he's not a market setting qb value so good ot see us prepare for life after dak if he chooses to continue being delusional.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Said a lot about Andy Dalton when the Jaguars or Broncos didn’t want him for 3 million a year. But our smart fanbase thinks he was signed to start. Genius.

You're running out of crazy sauce there rocyaice.....I feel for you as trying to sell Dak these days is difficult, to say the least.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Oh, how things change....:rolleyes:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
2016 - beat the iggles twice
2017 - split the season with the iggles
2018 - beat the iggles twice
2019 - split the season with the iggles

That's a career record against the iggles of 6 wins 2 losses. Dak owns theses bums so shut the hell up.
Damn you dont even know your Cowboys history

Dak stans are so delusional, they are giving him wins in games we lost

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Part of me hopes this comes to fruition. Ride with Dalton.

Greed is always a bad look, especially undeserved greed; and that’s what Dak is showing now.

To all you who use the “QB market” as a means to explain why Dak “deserves” $35-$40m/yr, don’t even start. Two terrible overpays by other teams shouldn’t obligate the Cowboys to follow suit. Dak is an average QB at best and completely reliant on all-pro talent surrounding him to be competent. That’s a proven fact!
The question is: who is greedier, the player or the FO?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Amen, brother.

You would think even the misguided who love him would be turned off by the way he's handled these negotiations. He's a me player.

Emmitt Smith was a me player too. The difference is Emmitt was great and Prescott isn't. When you have a guy like this wanting the richest contract ever given in league history it's time to move on. You'd have to be clinically insane to think he's worth it. The guy can't even throw the full route tree.

They care more about the player himself than the team. That’s not a real Cowboys fan when they rather spite the team but see their QB hero get the largest QB contract in history.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's a career record against the iggles of 6 wins 2 losses. Dak owns theses bums so shut the hell up.

HA HA HA they're losing it daily here!!!
OMG and just wait when Andy replaces Dak in one of his no show games which are many!!!
OMG the pain the pain!!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6 wins in 8 meetings. I know you have a low opinion of the man but these are the facts.
200.gif

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Romo had nothing...except for an inheritance of a team full of a franchise record 13 Pro Bowlers in 2007, his first full season as a starter.

Nice story-telling. I'm ready to take a nap.
Dak had the same thing, the best Oline in football his first year as a starter, plus the top RB and a top 10 pro bowl reciever. Plenty of pro bowlers. The results were the same, 1 and done in the playoffs.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak had the same thing, the best Oline in football his first year as a starter, plus the top RB and a top 10 pro bowl reciever. Plenty of pro bowlers. The results were the same, 1 and done in the playoffs.

Let's see, Dak throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs while the defense gives up FOUR touchdown drives of 75 yards or more.

Yep, Dak's fault. :muttley:

Same result as every playoff game where the Dallas Cowboys have allowed 30+ points - they've lost them all, regardless of who was playing QB. Go figure.

Sydla

Reaction score

Just to quibble...................6-2? They are 5-3 against the Eagles since Dak came on board.

2016 - 1-1
2017 - 1-1
2018 - 2-0
2019 - 1-1

Further, Dak barely played in the 2016 last game which Philly won. But Dak also won that game in 2017 against the backup to the backups in a meaningless last game in Philly. So in total, Dak has played in 6 total meaningful games. He's 4-2.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Part of me hopes this comes to fruition. Ride with Dalton.

Greed is always a bad look, especially undeserved greed; and that’s what Dak is showing now.

To all you who use the “QB market” as a means to explain why Dak “deserves” $35-$40m/yr, don’t even start. Two terrible overpays by other teams shouldn’t obligate the Cowboys to follow suit. Dak is an average QB at best and completely reliant on all-pro talent surrounding him to be competent. That’s a proven fact!
THIS