Twitter: Skip Bayless. I'll just go with Andy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's see, Dak throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs while the defense gives up FOUR touchdown drives of 75 yards or more.

Yep, Dak's fault. :muttley:

Same result as every playoff game where the Dallas Cowboys have allowed 30+ points - they've lost them all, regardless of who was playing QB. Go figure.

The problem with your above stats is there usually done in Garbage time or vs Dog Teams like the Giants etc etc...

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
We need to sign Ryan Finley!!!

Think about it.
1iu76w.jpg

The Bengals benched Andy Dalton for Ryan Finley. Why would we want the Bengals back up. We should sign their starter, Finley!
Dak will come running back then!
Never ever ever wish for a player from NC State. Cant go to heaven in a red canoe. Gods favorite color is Carolina blue.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Sit out the first 4 games, Dak, so we can see Andy Dalton carry this team to a 2-2 or worse record for the month of September. Also, just so I can see the anti-Dakers screaming for Jerry to give in and already sign Dak.

:laugh:

If I was Dak I would not sit out. Big red gets his hand on the keys to the mercedes, Dak may never get them back.

Reaction score
Let him play here with Zeke, pass protection, and the best WR group in football.

Then go throw Dak up there in Cincy..

I’d love to see that experiment take place.

For 3 million Dollars Dak can not outplay Dalton by 32 million Dollars because they are similar players in ability.

I wonder what Garrett thinks of this latest development considering he wanted Dalton in that draft, lol. Well, he made his bed when he kicked Romo to the curb in favor of the one year wonder.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Amen, brother.

You would think even the misguided who love him would be turned off by the way he's handled these negotiations. He's a me player.

Emmitt Smith was a me player too. The difference is Emmitt was great and Prescott isn't. When you have a guy like this wanting the richest contract ever given in league history it's time to move on. You'd have to be clinically insane to think he's worth it. The guy can't even throw the full route tree.

Like skip said he had the team between a rock and a hard place and thought he could squeeze every penny out of Jerry because of it. That just shows he has absolutely zero class and doesn't care about the team, the salary cap, or winning.

I hope they rescind the franchise tag and let him walk.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Just to quibble...................6-2? They are 5-3 against the Eagles since Dak came on board.

2016 - 1-1
2017 - 1-1
2018 - 2-0
2019 - 1-1

Further, Dak barely played in the 2016 last game which Philly won. But Dak also won that game in 2017 against the backup to the backups in a meaningless last game in Philly. So in total, Dak has played in 6 total meaningful games. He's 4-2.
Daks statline against the eagles:
64% completion
1877 yards
8 TDs
7 ints
83.5 rating
6.98 y/a

yea he owns them :facepalm:

Nav22

Reaction score
We just signed a QB that can get Dak like results in early May for 3 million dollars.

QBs are easier then ever to find.
Andy Dalton cost $3 mil because he’s won 20 games since 2016.

Dak’s won 40 games in that same timeframe, plus a playoff win.

You can make excuses for either of those facts until the cows come home. Unfortunately for you, the results are what matter.

BigD_95

Reaction score
Dang, Dak losing even his biggest supporters....

I agree also.

Could you imagine if Dak holds out and Dalton starts the 1st 4 games of the season and lights it up with this offense? Where would Dak be then? Would Dallas let Dak start if Dallas is 3-1 with the offense flying?

I mean a lot can go south on Dak if he plays hardball. If Dak sits out and Dallas is looking good under Dalton and Dak never sees the field next season - how much will Dak get paid then in free agency? I know a team would sign him but it wouldn't be 30 million a year after not playing an entire season.

If Dallas rescinds the franchise tag. Where would he get 30+ million now? NE wont pay that much and Jags would love to sign him but they wouldnt even be bidding against anyone else - which would drive Dak's price down.

The best deal at this point Dak could get is with Dallas. I would tell Dak take the 5 year deal or we will sign you to a 4 year deal but make it less per year & less guaranteed.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just to quibble...................6-2? They are 5-3 against the Eagles since Dak came on board.

2016 - 1-1
2017 - 1-1
2018 - 2-0
2019 - 1-1

Further, Dak barely played in the 2016 last game which Philly won. But Dak also won that game in 2017 against the backup to the backups in a meaningless last game in Philly. So in total, Dak has played in 6 total meaningful games. He's 4-2.
Thanks for the correction. Dak still owns those bums.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Let's see, Dak throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs while the defense gives up FOUR touchdown drives of 75 yards or more.

Yep, Dak's fault. :muttley:

Same result as every playoff game where the Dallas Cowboys have allowed 30+ points - they've lost them all, regardless of who was playing QB. Go figure.
Thanks for agreeing, the results were the same in 2007 and 2016. 1 and done.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I really don't think it would matter if he was only making 10 or 20 mill per year. Pappy and Willie (who are both sleeping in the same corral together), would still hate Dak. I can promise you Dalton isn't better. His game has really come down a notch. He is a backup.....leverage...perhaps, but Dak will be the starting qb for this team when/if the season ever gets under way. Some of you act like your the ones paying out the money. I know, "we could by this guy or that guy if we weren't paying Dak so much". Dak is going to get paid and if not he will hold out. We will go 3-12, and pappy/willie will be the happiest campers on this forum.

Big_D

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott - 13 carries for 47 yards. Elite my ***.

#NotmyRB

No one showed up but they’re all worth the money? lol Elite players step up their game in those moments, not disappear then become the highest paid at their position. Or better yet, become the highest paid then disappear!

Nav22

Reaction score
Imagine being SO stupid that you cite Dak going 8-8 as the reason he sucks (despite that pesky 40-24 overall record)... while simultaneously giving Andy Dalton a pass for going 2-11 last year and having 4 straight losing seasons.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Andy Dalton cost $3 mil because he’s won 20 games since 2016.

Dak’s won 40 games in that same timeframe, plus a playoff win.

You can make excuses for either of those facts until the cows come home. Unfortunately for you, the results are what matter.

Oh that’s cute..

Dalton can’t win as many games playing for the worst franchise in sports but I’m sure if Dak went up to Cincy they would magically have won 40 games just like they did here in Dallas.

Please stop it.

If Dalton plays the drop off is minimal if any.