Video: Skip Bayless Predicts his Cowboys to Finish 8-9 This Season

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If anyone seems like their gay it's Skip! Usually the one pointing the finger has 3 pointing back at him.
Lemme put it this way -- if I were to claim one of them was gay, it wouldn't be Troy. So, who does that leave? Yep, good guess! :muttley:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Two words that should never be used with Skip Bayless…. “His Cowboys.”

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
GEkUFyEWQAA1-KP

shabazz

Reaction score
Hopefully that's why they're just going to let him play out his contract.
This could be the best for both parties, honestly.

I can see Dak thriving on an AFC team like the Raiders. His career would likely finally be appreciated playing against the Chiefs twice every year.

I wish him all the best

morat1959

Reaction score
This could be the best for both parties, honestly.

I can see Dak thriving on an AFC team like the Raiders. His career would likely finally be appreciated playing against the Chiefs twice every year.

I wish him all the best
lol! I see what you’re doing here.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
One thing is for certain if we do go eight and nine we will no longer have to debate whether or not Dak Prescott will be back here

Chasing6

Reaction score
One thing is for certain if we do go eight and nine we will no longer have to debate whether or not Dak Prescott will be back here
That makes sense because wins and losses are all about the QB.

stinkface

Reaction score
I didn't listen to what he said or read what he said. In the days before social media, he would be drying cars at a car wash.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Skips opinions depend upon whatever compels him to conceive at the time. He seems to live in his own little world and ignores all else.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
People love to make their early predictions and crow about them if they are right and forget about them if they are wrong.

Too early to tell on this team. They will be counting on a bunch of young guys, particularly on the offensive line. The defense will be new. I still have difficulty believing that they won't add a RB. I will say this: In order to have a good record again, a whole lot is going to have to go right. If the O line struggles, the DT's can't do anything and the RB's are 2 yards and a cloud of dust . . . this will be a long season.