Video: Skip Bayless & SAS discuss Sean Lee Injury

burmafrd

Reaction score
what did they say that was so far fetched or controversial?

Look at their history. They have no credibility or any street cred at all. If by ACCIDENT they actually have something intelligent to say that is all it is.

OhSnap

Reaction score
I expect one day they will lose their jobs for meating each other in a motel room and lying about it to the boss because they have some energy that they need to werk off.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
And there is nothing that says he will be a better mlb then Hitchens other than pre draft rankings.

I was addressing your assertion that there was "nobody" at MLB other than Mosley, not whether Borland or Hitchens will be better.

Zordon

Reaction score
That is Ariany Nogueira...look her up on girlswithmuscle.com if you feel like having a visual feast. :)

good look. i work out every day so i respect people who take care of their body like a temple.

basstapp

Reaction score
I was addressing your assertion that there was "nobody" at MLB other than Mosley, not whether Borland or Hitchens will be better.

That's my point - they addressed the lack of depth in the 4th round and took their guy. Everyone acts like they sat on their hands, just because they weren't familiar with hitchens.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
That's my point - they addressed the lack of depth in the 4th round and took their guy. Everyone acts like they sat on their hands, just because they weren't familiar with hitchens.

I wish our organization had a history of thumbing their noses at the scouting reports and finding awesome players that have flown under the radar.

Sadly, with the exception of Ware, that is not the case.

basstapp

Reaction score
Romo, austin,witten, scandrick, church...

Just to name a few more - the Cowboys are judged unfairly in regards to the draft. Sure Jerry Jones shouldn't trade draft picks for players, but our drafts the last couple of years under Garrett have been pretty solid.