Skip wants Cowboys to lose the next 5 games

Pants

Reaction score
Isn’t this the fair weather fan Kelce was talking about? I don’t care how people justify it, tanking is a loser mentality and is for losers.

as long as it nevers gets said that GArrett is tanking, then it gets rid of him....but how about it gets out there that GARRETT is tanking, we would lose the high pick and STILL have the clapping clown

I have given up on this team until Garrett is gone

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Isn’t this the fair weather fan Kelce was talking about? I don’t care how people justify it, tanking is a loser mentality and is for losers.

Supporting the status quo is for losers also...………...you either support the status quo or you want change...….so how to get change?

LOSING

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but there is no other way to force Jerry to make changes. Now if you have a better idea, lets hear it.

aria

Reaction score
Supporting the status quo is for losers also...………...you either support the status quo or you want change...….so how to get change?

LOSING

I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings, but there is no other way to force Jerry to make changes. Now if you have a better idea, lets hear it.
How about we’re basically one game out of being tied for the division, let’s try actually winning it before throwing in the towel like a bunch of quitting sissy losers?