Twitter: Skruggs: Cowboys source on Garrett “No one is in his corner”

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
How can anyone feel sorry for Garrett? He's 10 years in.... Way more time than any other person would've gotten for sure. Everyone knows it, even he knows it. How could he not? LOL

That's why he had that big Joker grin before the game. He was probably thinking "I had no business being a head coach in this league but I convinced JJ to give me 10 years and millions of $'s"

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ah. An “inside source”? It’s definitely a player. Too bad whoever it is is too much of a wuss to come out and say it to the public. This is another sign of implosion. Sources from the locker room and organization saying no one is on so and so’s side. This team is done for. A far cry from last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If it's a regular guy I agree. At five million a year I have no heart ache
While I agree....Garrett’s worst offense is not being a good head coach. So yeah I’m happy it’s the end for him here but I don’t think he deserves to be public enemy #1. He’s like the biggest joke in the country and what sucks is instead putting this all to a end....Jerry is making him take this abuse. As bad as he’s getting it now? He’s getting it worse from someone who considers him a friend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes! Make it happen!! That is great news for Cowboy fans. Now the giants can go 8 & 8 every year.
I can already see it playing out him having success at his next destination just like Zimmer and Payton before him and us wondering why he couldn’t do it here lol. Even though it should be evident why no one can succeed here.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Before the homers claim this is just Internet speculation, keep in mind.

1. Skruggs is a long time member of the Dallas media and has a lot of contacts with the team
2. Skruggs is not into clickbait or trying to sell subs like Fisher, what he reports is typically spot on

Bottom line is that if Skruggs says a team source told him this, its not bs. Skruggs doesn't just make chit up like that, so I am sure it happened. Now how much in the know is this source? That is the real question that needs to be asked.

Of course it's click bait. If no one was in his corner he would be fired.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I don't know .

I've heard that Garrett is being repressed by Jerry , and that Garrett wants to take his talents to NY where he will be respected .

Garrett must feel he is being wasted here by jerry .

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
LOL .. when the ship starts sinking, all of a sudden "sources" start talking .....

He has Jerry .. that's all he needed all these years and now ... he is not getting fired

:cool: