Slater: Cowboys are 'very interested' in Texas RB Jonathon Brooks 'NFL Total Access'

quickccc

Reaction score
why would Cowboys tip off a coveted draft prospect to the media ..?
where are the smoke screens .. or could this just that ? :huh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
NFL Network's Jane Slater discusses the Dallas Cowboys' interest in Texas running back Jonathon Brooks

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/slater-cowboys-very-interested-texas-002849528.html
Dude tore his ACL in November, as a UT alumni, I saw it happen myself at the game. The way his knee buckled, everybody knew instantly it was a torn ACL.

Ususally takes a full year to get back to normal, so if you draft him you gotta look at his rookie season as a wash.

Even as a UT alum, I would not draft him before late 3rd, early 4th.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Love this .......if they did his ACL surgery as mentioned, we can pretty much book him for pick 56.
I don't think he will be there.....Watch for the Browns.....after the Chubb injury. And we will settle for Jaylen Wright..... :popcorn:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If we took this guy in the 2nd, it would be an incredibly poor use of a 2nd rd pick.

If we were patient and waited to see if he fell to us in the 3rd, and we got him, it would be a great move.

He was a 2nd round pick BEFORE he tore up his knee. That should drop him a round. He's a great prospect, but you can't pay the pre-injury price for him. .... he won't totally be himself again until the 2025 season.

TBT...it's a poor RB class...but a good FA rb class. If jerruh were smart, he'd use his high picks on Linemen and corners, and spend FA money for a RB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if he's hurt pretty bad we'll take him in the second, we don't need him this year, but the new QB will next year. :p

cnuball21

Reaction score
No…just just no.

The only RB that should be considered in the 2nd is Benson.