Twitter: Slater: Cowboys working on something

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the video, is that what she said???
No, I’m just trying to provide some encouragement. :flagwave: By the way there isn’t a video, just a tweet.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a completely vague thing to say. I can say this every week and be proven right. They will eventually extend someone, sign someone, or draft someone.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
The Jones' believe they're cornering the market on player personnel while holding us all hostage.

Rumor has it Jerry's starting to come to terms that he's going to lose the wager with Stephen about turning Dak into a SB winning QB. The wager - one dollar!

dukes.jpg

J12B

Reaction score
This is why I hate Dallas Cowboys media coverage.

Who cares.

Just report on actual news.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What a completely vague thing to say. I can say this every week and be proven right. They will eventually extend someone, sign someone, or draft someone.
I just googled the term Dallas working on something and working on something big, and guess what came up? THE SAME EXACT TERM OR TERMS from Jane and others from this same time frame the last several years!! Jerry has his lapdogs out doing his bidding,selling hope again. We need to wise up. Jane has been caught red handed.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who could they possibly sign that could make anyone switch from rebuild to reload?

There’s nobody left of any substance.
Hey bro, do me a favor....start a Texans Free Agency thread in the NFL Zone. I'd like to check out their progress. Thanks in advance.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Pick a free agent you have never heard of.

Then find that free agent's high school running back.

Then find that player's cousin.

That's who they are signing.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike Williams come on down you are the next WR in Big D....................