Twitter: Slater: Cowboys working on something

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I thought they already announced the Paul/Tyson fight?

What else could they be working on?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I've said this before, but Jerry and his dopey son are unable to think critically. He is a creature of habit and goes back to "what worked before" as a reason to make a decision. Combined with our inability to pay a free agent anything less than what we consider "a bargain" I think they are looking at trades again. It worked last offseason and they received a lot of positive feedback (which in Jerry's mind means cred as a "football guy"). Most importantly it is often a way to get a player at a discount from a salary perspective and thus in their simple minds the best way to improve the team. I expect a trade or two for a starting caliber player again.

That being said, please make it that we are signing Bobby Wagner :cool:
Well it will be like Bobby Wagner just not like Bobby Wagner...they will sign Wobby Bagner he is like the 5th LB on Clevelands team...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jane is just throwing darts. She hasn't a clue what they are doing...funny thing is, neither do they. Top notch reporting.

ghst187

Reaction score
In the words of Ron Burgundy….”I don’t believe you”

John813

Reaction score
"could maybe get"

Boy, that's insider only reporting there.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't lose hope? Who is she talking too? You have to have hope to lose it. I don't care if they don't sign one player in FA.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
They'd rather have AJ Dillon at $4 mil a year over Derrick Henry at $8 mil a year. FO is a joke.