Twitter: Slater: I’m told he’s been at the facility nearly everyday rehabbing

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The list of rookie QB's who bust is a lot longer. Just saying.

You're talking to someone who prefers taking a risk and being terrible over being stuck in mediocrity so i'm all for taking a chance on a 1st round QB and if he busts it's not like Rookie contracts crush teams like they used ot.

basel90

Reaction score
So if he signs for more than 30 mill will you go away? I mean since it "will doom this franchise for 4 years". Or will you continue to come here and whine like a petulant 12 yr old every day? I think it will be the latter.
your delusion is bordering on comedy . Your slobbering and judgement is another matter. Dak is elite ?? SMH.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're talking to someone who prefers taking a risk and being terrible over being stuck in mediocrity so i'm all for taking a chance on a 1st round QB and if he busts it's not like Rookie contracts crush teams like they used ot.
Drafting a QB bust in the 1st round like every other team does isn't a risk its just stupidity if you don't have to do it. You think the Buccaneers wanted to waste their time with a rookie QB with Brady out there?

phildadon86

Reaction score
You really are just going to die on that hill eh? So what happens if we draft said rookie QB. Draft defense over the next 5 years. And the rookie QB busts. Then guess what sherlock. We need to pay those players we drafted on D. Now we dont have money for a QB. So we need to draft another one. Its a recipe for disaster. You use KC as this benchmark. No one. I repeat no one thought Mahomes was a bust. They took no risk. Going after Wilson, who has character concerns according to some is a bigger risk than Mahomes ever was.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Drafting a QB bust in the 1st round like every other team does isn't a risk its just stupidity if you don't have to do it. You think the Buccaneers wanted to waste their time with a rookie QB with Brady out there?

Maybe we should've signed Brady to a 2 year deal like I said we should?

Dak is not Brady and doesn't provide that type of impact. 1 wildcard win in 5 years.

So sorry if I don't feel like i'm giving up a whole lot to gain a lot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You really are just going to die on that hill eh? So what happens if we draft said rookie QB. Draft defense over the next 5 years. And the rookie QB busts. Then guess what sherlock. We need to pay those players we drafted on D. Now we dont have money for a QB. So we need to draft another one. Its a recipe for disaster. You use KC as this benchmark. No one. I repeat no one thought Mahomes was a bust. They took no risk. Going after Wilson, who has character concerns according to some is a bigger risk than Mahomes ever was.

There will be an Andy Dalton or someone available that wins games at the same rate Dak does.

Dak goes as the team around him goes. You guys cry about the team around him all the time but when I point it out how we all agree that the team around him needs to be better you suddenly convince yourselves that Jerry is going to somehow way overpay Dak and also bring football utopia to the roster with other bad deals already on the books.

Put your pom pom's down and look at things realistically.

There isn't a team in football winning a trophy by paying a Dak Prescott level player that kind of money and getting the pieces around him that he needs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Damn he was here back then too wasn't he? Sheesh.
I believe it was romo, moore and dak to start romo and moore got hurt they brought in sanchez and let he and dak compete..dak won..4th ion the depth chart to holding out for 40+ just wow..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Dak is not Brady and doesn't provide that type of impact. 1 wildcard win in 5 years.

Dak is very comparable to Brady right now. 10 years ago is different. Brady was a product of the pieces around him. They won 7 games with a guy who threw 30 picks. They didn't need Aaron Rodgers or Pat Mahomes. They just needed someone who took care of the ball......which Brady does respectively.

Anyone with eyes knows that Brady would've never came to Dallas. He knew at this point in his life he needed a defense. Not the worst defense of all time.

phildadon86

Reaction score
There will be an Andy Dalton or someone available that wins games at the same rate Dak does.

Dak goes as the team around him goes. You guys cry about the team around him all the time but when I point it out how we all agree that the team around him needs to be better you suddenly convince yourselves that Jerry is going to somehow way overpay Dak and also bring football utopia to the roster with other bad deals already on the books.

Put your pom pom's down and look at things realistically.

There isn't a team in football winning a trophy by paying a Dak Prescott level player that kind of money and getting the pieces around him that he needs.
We disagree on Dak. That is obvious. And thats fine. Its going to happen. Lets just agree to disagree. I think Dak is better than you do.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Dak is probably rehabbing himself for another team. ..;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
I suggest you at least get your GED so you may be able to understand.
Keep trying , same old comeback.. IDC what you think, this is a Internet forum if you cant separate the Text/SM/Twitter world vs the real, you need help..if that all you got to be very defensive about your boy, its not landing , straight fail..

this is not professional atmosphere, its texting and text rules apply...i dont have time to prepare a word doc proofread and ready for a thesis to get the approval of a bunch of immature Manchildren..:laugh::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I believe it was romo, moore and dak to start romo and moore got hurt they brought in sanchez and let he and dak compete..dak won..4th ion the depth chart to holding out for 40+ just wow..

Yeah actually if my memory serves me correctly it was Romo starting, Moore the backup......and the beginning Showers and Dak were battling each other for a little while earlier as well.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Brady threw 3 picks in the NFCCG. Stop pretending he is the impact player who got them there. Tampas defense played amazing. Brady's OL also was incredible. Wirfs allowed 1 sack all season. I keep saying this so you understand. I dont care if Brady gets rid of the ball fast. Our offense doesnt allow for that because we run a lot of slow developing routes. Brady would have gotten killed behind the line we had this year.