Twitter: Slater's take on the Cowboys final board

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
She hasn’t broken the smallest bit of news in months. Remember after the season with the coaching situation? She had no clue whatsoever. And then parroted the name McCarthy after Glazer broke the story.

And now she presents two week stale bread as ‘news’?

Do better!
We were told right here that her production manager Booby Belt knows everything guess he is holding out on Jane!

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I was really happy when Dallas signed Will McClay and the team did really well at the draft for several years. My question is was He responsible for drafting Taco Charleton and Trysten Hill, or did someone else get in his way and made those selections?? I'm asking because I no longer have the confidence in who this team will draft anymore..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In other words....they are taking Jordan Love at 17 and saying goodbye to Dak

:laugh:
Actually I would be ok with that pick, even if it doesn’t mean the end of Dak, right away.
Not a Dak hater, but need to see more, but it would be a safe pick. Hedging against Dak not signing or if he does, and fails. Or if no long term deal, we just let him walk next year and have a QB.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Oh bro..

Do what I did.

Grew it long now it just goes back in a ponytail.

Very dignified at my age I am told.

The girls like to comb it.

Now there is some incentive..

:eek:

I have been a short hair guy my whole life. No can do for me but I can respect the move for you.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Delprit for sure no problems.

What...no QB on this list? Our real only must have position since we do not have a starter.?

Won't come to virtual meetings, doesn't want to play tagged, does not think laws apply to him?

Draft a freaking QB and let's scare the be-jesus out of him and his King of the Mountain mentality.

I'm all in.

All the other positions can sort hemselves out

Kick the overvalued QB to the curb and let's get our respect for the team back.
:starspin:TUA:starspin:

stinkface

Reaction score
She obviously looked at the Cowboys Zone a few days ago and then made up her own tweet to reflect what she had seen.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Just want to remind people that Jane has been right the last 2 years when it comes to our first picks.
That's because she is secretly dating Stephen's son..

and use that term 'dating' loosely.

She will do what is needed to get the story.

Good girl. Love a pretty girl with drive.

And she has it in spades. She can go places Mort has never been.

At least we think that.

Gaede

Reaction score
I was really happy when Dallas signed Will McClay and the team did really well at the draft for several years. My question is was He responsible for drafting Taco Charleton and Trysten Hill, or did someone else get in his way and made those selections?? I'm asking because I no longer have the confidence in who this team will draft anymore..

Yeah, those two picks really take the shine off of our recent draft success. I'm going to say that Marinelli had something to do with it though. Either the picks themselves or their failure once they entered the league.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He was complicit in drafting Charlton and Hill. As was everyone else in the front office. As they decided that they need defensive line help, they thought it was a good idea to acquiesce to the wishes of the purported 'defensive line whisperer' Rod Marinelli in making their selections. Marinelli felt that Charlton best fit his defensive end prototype, despite Watt being higher on their draft board. Garrett supported Marinelli and the rest is history, awful, terrible, embarrassing history. Same for Hill. He was Marinelli's guy and apparently fooled the old man into thinking that he wasn't the guy that everyone said he was.

We can only hope that McClay and the rest of the front office have learned yet another lesson and will actually listen to the guys who get paid to scout players full time.