Sleeper pick.Micah Parson

kskboys

Reaction score
I am reminded that Wolf Hunter was our last bust drafting
LBers. Lee needs to retire and start his coaching career this 2021..so we draft replacements and design a hybrid defense lke using safeties as flowing hybrid LBers. Creative if it works. Don't know if we have the coaches to teach it. We shall see.
LVE had injury issues in college. We ignored them. What issues are you saying are being ignored from Parsons? If anything, people are nitpicking him apart.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I understand when you started the thread you more than likely meant sleeper pick for us since most talk is about surtain horn pitts or o line.

I’m a big fan of parsons and would love him at 10. But I don’t think he’s a sleeper pick in the draft no matter what mocks say. Reason he’s the top ranked defensive player and he took a year off

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I am reminded that Wolf Hunter was our last bust drafting
LBers. Lee needs to retire and start his coaching career this 2021..so we draft replacements and design a hybrid defense lke using safeties as flowing hybrid LBers. Creative if it works. Don't know if we have the coaches to teach it. We shall see.
He wasn't a bust.

Year one he was very good. Got injured......HOLY ****!! A football player gets injured.....?

No way.

CWR

Reaction score
Parsons is rated quite a bit higher than Surtain. Surtain would be the consolation prize.

I wouldn't be upset. I think we need a CB more, but that's arguable. Whoever our D coordinator and scouts like more is good by me, at least between those two. However, I'm fairly confident they believe they can resurrect the duo of Jaylon and LVE, with Neal providing depth and coverage.

aria

Reaction score
He still has on going legal issues and seems like a dotard so he’s a perfect Jerry pick. Just don’t cry and claim conspiracy when he gets suspended. This guy is zeke 2.0.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Right now it think calling 55 a bust is a bit of a reach. Now if he doesn’t get anywhere close to his rookie seasons performance then we move on. Parsons was my hope just based off positional need but I know nothing about the players other than what I see here

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Pass.. LinebAckers are not worth that pick unless they are a phenom and his skill set is just like Jaylons.
His skill set is just like Jaylon’s? LOL.

So you think Parsons can only run in a straight line, has no lateral agility, and has below average football instincts?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Pass.. LinebAckers are not worth that pick unless they are a phenom and his skill set is just like Jaylons.
which skill set like 54's does he share? He has a left handed swipe? LOL. Won't matter if he is there anyhow, we will pick Farley just because they see him with the most upside, and our docs think his injury won't hamper him...all good at 100%

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I see as our weak link our LBers who can't play 16 games if you add all their starts together. Plus depth has left for better contracts.

We have to replace the whole group or change to defense with no LBers which seems to be what we are. Doing signing safeties as hybrid LBers.

Times are changing folks.
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/micah-parsons-nfl-draft-player-profile-penn-state-linebacker/

Only Parsons, Horn, and Slater still available when we hit the clock. If so, I can totally see them taking Parsons.