Sleeper pick.Micah Parson

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's a faster tougher LVE.
right i was using that as reference point..that why all mocks have Parsons in top 15 most 10 he wont go past that 15 area..some here say hes not worth it, dude could be Lawerence Taylor or bobby carpenter, not single person knows which..part of drafting..

Rayman70

Reaction score
You pick the highest ranked talent on your board at 10, period. If its him, TAKE HIM. If its someone else and IT makes the team better day 1, TAKE HIM.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Pitts will be gone agreed, you think Parsons will be gone as well or we just have no interest?
Pitts definitely gone but parsons is possibly lions panthers and Broncos can all make the move. It’s very up in the air.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Not sure I am a fan of taking a linebacker at #10 when his impact will be curtailed by D-Tackles that gets blown up on a consistent basis. And since we do not put a lot of resources at DT, I'd rather spend our capital on pass rushers and the secondary. Invest at DT and then I would be comfortable spending a top ten pick at LB.

Or am I over thinking this?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
In the past, I've been "beating the drum" for both Surtain and Parsons as two or our potential choices at pick #10. There are things that are bugging me about both of those candidates lately, however. Surtain's forty time was a hand-timed one that casts doubtful suspicions upon its accuracy. There are some scouts who have cast doubts concerning his deep coverage abilities.

In Parsons' case, he has had several character concerns that have been reported in both his high school days and his college experiences at Penn State. One involved inciting a riot via tweets and another involved a fight with a teammate and a rumor of sexual misconduct in a hazing incident. Hopefully, the Cowboys' scouting staff has already conducted intense studies on both of these draft candidates.

Last edited: