Smart move is to trade Parson

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
People keep saying this but no. Parsons is a HOF talent. You don't part with that. We need to get some help on the DL, not part with our best player and replace him who knows what.

VACowboy

Reaction score
If someone like Belichick came in and said that was the best thing to do then maybe (I doubt he would)
I don't want the current staff McClay, Quinn, McCarthy getting their hands on premium draft picks
Dallas has been one of the best drafting teams in the League under McClay. Belichik may be a great coach but he's HORRIBLE at talent acquisition.

Xeven

Reaction score
If Jerry proved anything in last 30 years it is you cannot get rings by having a few overly paid X factors while rest of team are injured, over used or slugs.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Although I'm not a huge Micah fan, I tend to disagree with this take.

During a rebuild, you hope to hit on guys like a Micah or Ceedee. We have those guys already. Ask the Raiders how they fared when they moved Amari and Khalil.

wrongway

Reaction score
he isn't. I use to think he was all that, but he isn't. He was MIA last week., last month really. I agree about the culture. Its a culture of enablers and softies. It's not conducive to winning big games. If you want the truth, this organization has become a microcosm of society, todays new generation. No accountability, its always an excuse, somebody else's fault. Jerry is at the tip of the spear in this. Especially the complicit Dallas media/radio shows. Failure is the new "success" because , hey, everyone is a victim and its somebody else's fault, not theirs. Just read Jerrys comments and the social media crap the players put out. Its never on them. In fact, they rant against we fans. They are smug and feel they don't answer to us or need us. We must show the players how wrong they are. STOP GOING TO THE GAMES.
Post of the year.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I would also trade him. We can't afford all these players and he disappears in the playoffs anyway,.

Brax

Reaction score
We are stuck with Dak and coach staff. Smart gm would trade parson for multiple picks and improve team asap with cheap young talent. He’s great pass rusher but undersize and horrible at playing run. He’s lb playing dt. Jerry too dumb and loyal to do it but it should be done. Can’t overpay Dak/lamb and parsons. That will screw this team for 5 plus years.
Take the Dak cap hit, trade the talent for picks and cap space cut players and dump all possible cap hits this year put the 60 million dollar man out there with what ever is left. Let’s give MM and Dak the opportunity to show everyone how good they really are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Right, trade the best defensive player we’ve had in decades that opponents have game plan for so we can get multiple draft picks and possibly end up up with another Mazi or Schoonmaker. :rolleyes: How smart is that? I’m not about to trade a proven great player for some rolls of the dice. Just image how bad our defense would be without Parsons. Glad some of you don’t run the team.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
People keep saying this but no. Parsons is a HOF talent. You don't part with that. We need to get some help on the DL, not part with our best player and replace him who knows what.
randy moss was traded twice

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I say trade him, dude is a bit overrated. He is one dimensional and we talk like he is getting 20 sacks a year when he was 13 or 14 in a 17 game season. He gets so many pressures because he rushes on every play and it is a weird stat, its not as if he has his hands in the qb's face on these "pressures" He is undersized and he is more famous then good. This is a peak time to get a haul for him. I cant believe this board was actually comparing him to LT a couple of months ago.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
We are stuck with Dak and coach staff. Smart gm would trade parson for multiple picks and improve team asap with cheap young talent. He’s great pass rusher but undersize and horrible at playing run. He’s lb playing dt. Jerry too dumb and loyal to do it but it should be done. Can’t overpay Dak/lamb and parsons. That will screw this team for 5 plus years.
The longer MM, QUINN and PRESCOT are allowed in the building the longer this organization is going to be known as the one and done team, IF WE'RE LUCKY! Reason being, with the lack of CAP SPACE and the ridiculous amount of money that is going to be owed to a handful of players don't expect any good FAs walking through the doors anytime soon............... New ownership is desperately needed!

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Trade him so we can get two more tight ends, an injury prone linebacker, and a nobody de that wont make it past the practice squad

Rayman70

Reaction score
Right, trade the best defensive player we’ve had in decades that opponents have game plan for so we can get multiple draft picks and possibly end up up with another Mazi or Schoonmaker. :rolleyes: How smart is that? I’m not about to trade a proven great player for some rolls of the dice. Just image how bad our defense would be without Parsons. Glad some of you don’t run the team.
where was he the last month.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Smartest thing to do is put him at LB and have him attack the ball from there. Micah seems to start out each year on fire then is either worn down or opponents mitigate his impact too easily.