Smart move is to trade Parson

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
where was he the last month.
You could say that about every season he’s played. He wears down. He attracts so much attention that others need to step up. He’s dealing with double teams and being held. Yeah, I know it’s excuses but no one else is showing up either especially in the critical games. Without him our defense would be trash. Our DL pretty much sucks against quality opponents and we have undersized LBs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
You could say that about every season he’s played. He wears down. He attracts so much attention that others need to step up. He’s dealing with double teams and being held. Yeah, I know it’s excuses but no one else is showing up either especially in the critical games. Without him our defense would be trash. Our DL pretty much sucks against quality opponents and we have undersized LBs.
we sucked with him. We flatlined with him. He allegedly was on the field.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
we sucked with him. We flatlined with him. He allegedly was on the field.
We sucked with everyone last week. Teams are figuring out more ways to neutralize Parsons. We have to counter.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Micahs Dad is great btw. Military guy, no bs..no nonsense. My hope is he can sit down with him and talk this over. Because Micah has lost his way.

Jipper

Reaction score
Problem is we need a pass rush and he’s our best pass rusher.
Yes but he’s getting worn down bc we don’t invest in the center , so we will never get his full potential

Rayman70

Reaction score
Problem is we need a pass rush and he’s our best pass rusher.
Thats a HUGE issue. Quinn never ever adjusted either. We had bigger guys on the sidelines, we should have at least tried something else. I really pray DQ is gone. Ron Rivera might be a good guy to get in here. My dream would be Vrabel or BB as our DC. I would be doing jumping jacks at that point.

Blue64

Reaction score
So trade away our best player/generational talent for a bunch of draft picks? What would we be accomplishing if they are going to come into the same culture?
Best generational talent??
Hardly… this guy starts a season as DPOY and then at the halfway point of the season, the lion turns into a house cat…

The only thing this guy is good at is whining on his podcast.

You hear anyone else whining like this guy?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So trade away our best player/generational talent for a bunch of draft picks? What would we be accomplishing if they are going to come into the same culture?
Well, when the culture sucks you have to have more good players to win. The problem is when we land one , it’s rarely plan A. Micah was actually plan C on draft day. So, even if we had a bevy of picks , could we identify the good players ?

The real problem is that it is impossible to pay Micah, CD, and Dak what they will be demanding and be able to have any quality around them unless we just knock the next couple of drafts out the park. Based on what transpired last year, it seems unlikely.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Thats a HUGE issue. Quinn never ever adjusted either. We had bigger guys on the sidelines, we should have at least tried something else. I really pray DQ is gone. Ron Rivera might be a good guy to get in here. My dream would be Vrabel or BB as our DC. I would be doing jumping jacks at that point.
Everyone loved DQ until now. Our defense improved by leaps and bounds over where we were with Mike Nolan. One our biggest issues is we lack size at LB and we’re not strong enough up front. This is why we struggle against the run and get manhandled.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
This reminds me of bullies in elementary school and from the dumber mouthbreaters later who would say stuff like "everyone hates you so you should just kill yourself."

About as compelling.

raven55

Reaction score
why do you think parson is such a great talent most of the league has caught on how to take care of him. coverage skills are 0 and being a linebacker he's lost, he's a one trick pony and that's all fins some body that needs a name for ticket holders and get rid of him

Rayman70

Reaction score
Post of the year.
To think this is the guy that Jerry might back the brinks truck up for? Nothing screams "pay me", like pulling a David Copperfield disappearing act the last month or more of the year, then crapping the bed in the playoffs. Pay the man Jerry. :facepalm::huh:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
We are stuck with Dak and coach staff. Smart gm would trade parson for multiple picks and improve team asap with cheap young talent. He’s great pass rusher but undersize and horrible at playing run. He’s lb playing dt. Jerry too dumb and loyal to do it but it should be done. Can’t overpay Dak/lamb and parsons. That will screw this team for 5 plus years.
Yeah, it was great to get rid of Ware also.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well said. Also, no one can leave out the complicity of the Jones family, and Jerry's inner circle.
Its plum craziness, that we are entertaining paying this guy like he is Lawrence Taylor. Heck, he aint even Shante Carver during the last 45 days of the year. The kid is distracted, went off the reservation if u will. Someone must reign him in and it won't be DQ. All DQ will do is pat him on the butt and tell him how all world he is, as we get our rears handed to us. So screw this. We need hard truths on this team and somebody on the staff has to stand and be counted. I hope Micah Dad talks to him. The podcast is killing his career and hurting the team. DQ isn't doing his job either.