Smart move is to trade Parson

Chasing6

Reaction score
The current team is relevant enough to be the highest scoring team in the league with 12 wins and a division title. That’s pretty darn relevant. The fans that don’t see any difference between a 5 win season and a 12 win season must not only be stupid but have never experienced a 5 win season. I experienced three straight 5 win seasons with the Cowboys in the early 2000s and it was a miserable experience. There isn’t anything worse as a fan than to have no hope and watch your team sitting home for the playoffs every season.

You spend almost half the season watching your team playing out the schedule with nothing to play for but a high draft pick that guarantees nothing. Re-signing our best players is the best way to get to a SB. There’s a reason teams re-sign their best players for a lot of money. If some of you think it would easy replacing CeeDee, Parsons and Dak with players just as good you’re lost in the twilight zone. You’re talking about trying to replace three of the best players in franchise history. Good luck!
How can that be? Dak sucks and we have no running game. How can we possibly be the highest scoring offense. Someone please help me understand.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I love parsons' talent. I hate his immaturity and his mouth. If he could back it up all the time, then do it.
Just wait and see how much you like him after we pay him 5/150M and he is frequently injured.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Right, trade the best defensive player we’ve had in decades that opponents have game plan for so we can get multiple draft picks and possibly end up up with another Mazi or Schoonmaker. :rolleyes: How smart is that? I’m not about to trade a proven great player for some rolls of the dice. Just image how bad our defense would be without Parsons. Glad some of you don’t run the team.
You can trade him for proven players. Give me Max Crosby or Danielle Hunter for Micah.
Max Crosby goes 100% all the time! Micah wears down big time as the season goes on.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How can that be? Dak sucks and we have no running game. How can we possibly be the highest scoring offense. Someone please help me understand.
You sound like a typical fan. :rolleyes: Dak was the reason we had the highest scoring offense. If you honestly believe he sucks because the team doesn’t show up in the playoffs, you’re not the most astute football fan. Dak was the only one who didn’t give up which is why he ended up with over 400 yards and 3 TDs. He didn’t play well but the game was thrown entirely on him. He completed 41 passes in over 60 attempts because he didn’t have a running game and the defense folded.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The Cowboys have quite a few needs beyond better coaching. They need LBs (multiple), a FS, a run-stuffing DT, and o-lineman (start replacing the ones that are old and beat up). So, I'd SERIOUSLY consider trading Micah for some draft picks and players (some of which can be obtained in Free Agency).

This team is not one player away from being a serious contender.

Micah is great, but not impactful enough, to my eyes, throughout the course of a game. And in many of the biggest moments late in the game, he's just not able to make a play (though I do think part of this is because Dan Quinn is on overrated DC at calling and designing defenses).

Chasing6

Reaction score
He’s a project with little experience. Haven’t seen much of him, but apparently his short to intermediate range is extremely wild. His mechanics and the video somehow posted yesterday in the Trey Lance “work out” video is weird, as he starts his motion to throw really low, though he release is quicker than Dak’s.
I was being sarcastic. Lance is a project at best and will be given the back up job next year based on his $5M guaranteed contract.

So those thinking that he will beat out rush need to calm down. It will be handed to him.

1942willys

Reaction score
You sound like a typical fan. :rolleyes: Dak was the reason we had the highest scoring offense. If you honestly believe he sucks because the team doesn’t show up in the playoffs, you’re not the most astute football fan. Dak was the only one who didn’t give up which is why he ended up with over 400 yards and 3 TDs. He didn’t play well but the game was thrown entirely on him. He completed 41 passes in over 60 attempts because he didn’t have a running game and the defense folded.
He was padding stats and anyone claiming other wise is blind deaf and dumb
AND NOT SHOWING UP UNTIL FIVE MINUTES are left is showing that

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Has Micah ever publicly definitively come out and say how he prefers to be used, LB or rush DE? Im wondering if that's part of the supposed players' displeasure with Quinn this season, and possibly what his brother is referring to....

Chasing6

Reaction score
You can trade him for proven players. Give me Max Crosby or Danielle Hunter for Micah.
Max Crosby goes 100% all the time! Micah wears down big time as the season goes on.
I don't blame Micah for wearing down. He is playing the wrong position and it will shorten his career. He is an undersized DE constantly being double and tripled teamed.

I don't understand why his agent is not helping him understand this. He should play LB and only DE on obvious pass plays.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was padding stats and anyone claiming other wise is blind deaf and dumb
AND NOT SHOWING UP UNTIL FIVE MINUTES are left is showing that
He was trying to bring us back and he did enough to force Green Bay to have to bring back their starters. They got a little nervous. Dak never quit and Ferguson was another one who kept fighting.

1942willys

Reaction score
He was trying to bring us back and he did enough to force Green Bay to have to bring back their starters. They got a little nervous. Dak never quit and Ferguson was another one who kept fighting.
So what if he never quit? HE NEVER STARTED UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So what if he never quit? HE NEVER STARTED UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE
We got off to a bad start because of our defense. Dak and CeeDee weren’t on the same page. Things got out of control quick and Dak began to press. At least he kept trying which is more than I can say for others on the team. Our D completely quit.

Chasing6

Reaction score
We got off to a bad start because of our defense. Dak and CeeDee weren’t on the same page. Things got out of control quick and Dak began to press. At least he kept trying which is more than I can say for others on the team. Our D completely quit.
We also forgot our identity and over committed to the run early.