SN: Why the Dallas Cowboys are SN's pick to win Super Bowl 54 over Chiefs

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, without even seeing Young Kellen in action, they're anointing him? How many first time OC's have they seen take a team to the Big Dance?

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go Cowboys. I sure hope this prophesy is accurate!

I wish I could like my own post too.

Silly

Reaction score
Not going to happen guys. I made one of those Dallas wins the super bowl bets. There is no way dallas is going to win a super bowl this year because I am the biggest loser in the world.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Me hearing the news:

giphy-downsized.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So is this going to hold Cowboys fans over? Are we going to still hear about the respect we don't get even though we haven't really done anything to warrant it?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Never understood the NFL's contempt for the Cowboys considering the ratings we pull in. You want people to watch a meaningless HOF game? Put the Cowboys in it. You want people to tune in on Thursday night? Book the Cowboys. There's a new record number of viewers for a particular game? Chances are it involved the Cowboys. The NFL should be praying the Cowboys go to the SB every year.

Pay Dak and there will be multiple SBs delivered.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Why the Dallas Cowboys are SN's pick to win Super Bowl 54 over Chiefs

WRITTEN BYVINNIE IYER
@vinnieiyer
NFL
COWBOYS
CHIEFS

The NFL is screaming for a "new" Super Bowl. Sporting News' prediction for the 2019 season - the Cowboys beating the Chiefs in Super Bowl 54 - would be exactly that.

What better way to end the NFL's 100th season than to see the Chiefs try to win their first Super Bowl in 50 years before the Cowboys win their first in 24 years? The upcoming season is about tapping into professional football's history but also fast-forwarding to its future.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...per-bowl-54-chiefs/1x0kchi5aheds1eh0ils37yf98
Ty Alexander. Didn’t even read. Title said it all. I’m good.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Well ****. Now Jerry will feel vindicated and never pay Zeke

kskboys

Reaction score
Never understood the NFL's contempt for the Cowboys considering the ratings we pull in. You want people to watch a meaningless HOF game? Put the Cowboys in it. You want people to tune in on Thursday night? Book the Cowboys. There's a new record number of viewers for a particular game? Chances are it involved the Cowboys. The NFL should be praying the Cowboys go to the SB every year.
The NFL doesn't have contempt for the Cowboys.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Unless the defense is ranked in top 5 in points allowed and number 1 in turnover differential, this is no playoff team.