SN: Why the Dallas Cowboys are SN's pick to win Super Bowl 54 over Chiefs

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Every year the Patriots are done but look who makes it or wins the Superbowl each year.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Who says "thrice"? And why do you keep winking at me?
I said thrice. And I will gladly explain:

You said the only time you've been wrong is when it cost you 18 years of child support. That's one. You've been wrong before (unless you've made 100s on all your tests, you've never made a mistake in your entire life, have never had anyone to correct a mistake and you possess full knowledge of every subject to the point where every time you speak, you speak from the entirety of accumulated learning of a particular subject - something that is humanly IMPOSSIBLE) so collectively that's two. And not recognizing that you're wrong by even uttering that statement, that's three. Hence, thrice.

The winky face is to inject humor in the thread to give the impression (at least from me) that I'm not taking this discussion too seriously. ;)

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I said thrice. And I will gladly explain:

You said the only time you've been wrong is when it cost you 18 years of child support. That's one. You've been wrong before (unless you've made 100s on all your tests, you've never made a mistake in your entire life, have never had anyone to correct a mistake and you possess full knowledge of every subject to the point where every time you speak, you speak from the entirety of accumulated learning of a particular subject - something that is humanly IMPOSSIBLE) so collectively that's two. And not recognizing that you're wrong by even uttering that statement, that's three. Hence, thrice.

The winky face is to inject humor in the thread to give the impression (at least from me) that I'm not taking this discussion too seriously. ;)

I assure you I am no mere human. I have, in fact, scored 100s on every singe test, in the history of forever.

I can also assure you there is absolutely nothing about this conversation that is taken seriously. The constant winks are a tad creepy, but...when in Rome...;););)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I assure you I am no mere human. I have, in fact, scored 100s on every singe test, in the history of forever.

I can also assure you there is absolutely nothing about this conversation that is taken seriously. The constant winks are a tad creepy, but...when in Rome...;););)
:laugh:

Praxit

Reaction score
I don't know if I shared this previously, but about three or four years ago, I had a dream that the Cowboys were in the Super Bowl playing ... the Cleveland Browns.
At the time I thought that would be far fetched. Now and in the near future, not so much.

The Cowboys have a ridiculous amount of talent to get to the Super Bowl this year. The only impediments are ...
1. Injuries
2. Dak not developing
3. Garrett's coaching
....1 and 2 would be more my concerns. Dak can get us there. With saying that, I hope that Garrett will take and make some risky moves throughout the season. As for injuries, those are purely arbitrary.