Snacks You're Addicted To

SlammedZero

Reaction score
7BkTSxi.png
Reese's, I can handle that. Most of those are acceptable for me except the Hot Tamales. Never been a big fan.

Last edited:

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Gummi Bears
Gummi Cokes

I will tear up all gummies even the pot gummies though I am not a pothead by nature, but never heard of gummy cokes..... Is this coke-a cola filled gummies or cocaine filled gummies? Either way I am sort of interested and/or excited.... lol\

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Never had 'em, but they look good!

Sir, these are the holy grail of Fritos... They are great by themselves but add a jalapeno cheese dip into the mix and you are golden.... Sadly the $1 dip at Walmart is not enough.... You have to add some more heat but that is not hard with today's variety out there.... If you are willing to pay $5 a pound there is a Cajun Crab dip with enough spice and flavor to make those chips pop.... Just saying....

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Since we are talking our biggest addictions, I must say for me it is homemade jalapeno carne asada deer jerky.... I have 2 dehydrators and being in WV there are 30 deer processing plants within 20 miles of here.... Just buy your deer steak from them and marinate them to your liking.... Before many get me wrong, I hunt for deer during deer season but there are times when our redneck laws prohibit the killing of deer. Sad but true.... We have to buy deer steak at times....

Also those that love Butterfinger and/or toffee, They now make a Butterfinger peanut butter cup.... It is insanely good.... It is my junk food of choice when I can find it.... Image a reeses cups with toffee in them.... Oh Lord.....

John813

Reaction score
Haven't had M&Ms in ages(florida)

I like dried cranberries(reduced sugar) and sourdough crackers.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chardonnay and Sturgis' Little Cheesers pretzels. I tried the Hot Little Cheesers and am evidently allergic to something in them because I broke out in hives. Maybe next time I'll just eat them and not pour them onto my sheets when going to bed. But I do love them so. The Sturgis Little Ones are great dipped in queso and I have been know to squirt Easy Cheese on them but I hate to waste it eating it, so many other fun things to do with it.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Chardonnay and Sturgis' Little Cheesers pretzels. I tried the Hot Little Cheesers and am evidently allergic to something in them because I broke out in hives. Maybe next time I'll just eat them and not pour them onto my sheets when going to bed. But I do love them so. The Sturgis Little Ones are great dipped in queso and I have been know to squirt Easy Cheese on them but I hate to waste it eating it, so many other fun things to do with it.
Well, now that you went there with wine, a bottle of cab sav and anything.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ima tellin' you, I trick or treat in Kentucky, plenty of someones getting a bag of flaming dog poo on their front porch. And those sadists in Tennessee just want a bunch of crying kids on the toilets the next morning. "Eat yer Red Hots, yer can't have any Prep H Cooling Gel if ya don't eat yer Red Hots"!

I will be, once again, providing the little darlings with entertainment and nourishment with "Bobbing for Fries". Don't get many trick r treaters anymore, not any that aren't disfigured.

jsb357

Reaction score
All time favorite is boiled peanuts but NOT the canned stuff.

YUCK

home cooked only but very regional and impossible to find in central Texas.

chips variety would be Cheetos crunchy or sea salt vinegar chips

real tortilla chips and salsa (refrigerated pace medium)

cookies... not a fan

candies...

gummy bears (german imports are the best)

and in closing I'm warning everyone stay away from the Jolly Rancher Green Apples...

THEY ARE MINE...

Them

Reaction score
...I can not lie!...?...(well I can but I won't at this time.)...I am addicted to Ritz Toasted Chips...Sour Cream & Onion...Oven Baked...40% less fat (than the leading regular fried potato chips.) ...at your local groceries!
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9JOfOAF_aofuInSxXNdooKe8WOSzNgcBgDpeC2rtxSebI_bmvKSiwH3bMNQHENkVVxJskHoEhnZdTVXYBOdK_m5FJxkdxE8CMtCLntE9tkrkiHokvjNlX&usqp=CAc

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Speaking of favorite snacks, I haven't seen regular Corn Doritos in stores in quite a while, did they for some odd reason discontinue them? Used to love eating them with Colby cheese, yes remember when cheese came enclosed in wax and was about a size of a soup can but a bit longer?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This stuff. I can't lay off of it. I'm diabetic and this is absolute murder on me but if I have any in the house, I will eat the entire bucket at one sitting.

0003645771446_C

OK............. Wife came home with two buckets of this stuff on Sunday. I'm dying here. I know I can not eat it but I'm shooting down every one of my own arguments, as to why I shouldn't eat all of it right now!

It's looking right at me ya'll...........................