Twitter: Snap counts vs Jets

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://x.com/nflplayersnaps/status/1703808101311201691?s=61&t=YMI5H1aubcRu-873j-Wynw

Here are the snap counts vs NYJ from yesterday’s game.
What stands out to me:
  • The Cowboys ran a whopping 87 snaps yesterday to the Jets’ 47. That’s dominance.
  • Jalen Tolbert had 59 snaps and 3 receptions yesterday. What a difference a year of development makes.
  • LVE, Kearse, Gilmore and Diggs played every defensive snap.
  • TJ Bass had 42 snaps; most were good. Quite the accomplishment for a rookie UFA.
  • Rico Dawdle had 18 snaps and Deuce Vaughn 13. Both looked good in spots.
What jumps out to you?

XXLMike

Reaction score
https://x.com/nflplayersnaps/status/1703808101311201691?s=61&t=YMI5H1aubcRu-873j-Wynw

Here are the snap counts vs NYJ from yesterday’s game.
What stands out to me:
  • The Cowboys ran a whopping 87 snaps yesterday to the Jets’ 47. That’s dominance.
  • Jalen Tolbert had 59 snaps and 3 receptions yesterday. What a difference a year of development makes.
  • LVE, Kearse, Gilmore and Diggs played every defensive snap.
  • TJ Bass had 42 snaps; most were good. Quite the accomplishment for a rookie UFA.
  • Rico Dawdle had 18 snaps and Deuce Vaughn 13. Both looked good in spots.
What jumps out to you?
What stands out to me is we are in dire need of a WR.

Cooks is meh - Gallup is cfl trash - Tolbert is barely a pro .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cooks played 1 game, Tolbert played 1 game, well was not involved in game 1.
Gallup was blanketed in game 2, and was not needed in the game plan as Ceedee took over that game for the WR's.

Try again. Can you find something good to post?

Carson

Reaction score

Damn man really?

Sauce Gardner and DJ Reed are top notch corners. Gallup and Tolbert were covered by these guys most of the game.

This team is playing like a legit top 2 team in the league. They have Arizona and New England coming up and should be sitting at 4-0. Let’s enjoy this

erod

Reaction score
A huge key for this year is limiting the defensive snaps. It's a loooong season.

That means stopping teams, then holding the ball for a long time. It will pay dividends in late November, when the real season starts.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Cooks played 1 game, Tolbert played 1 game, well was not involved in game 1.
Gallup was blanketed in game 2, and was not needed in the game plan as Ceedee took over that game for the WR's.

Try again. Can you find something good to post?
If you recall, I made a post three weeks ago stating that we need another weapon.

What I saw yesterday was incredible performance by cd lamb.

Ask yourself this if CD doesn’t play yesterday - who is having that kind of game?

And let’s stop the nonsense. Michael Gallup is a complete CFL stiff - should’ve never been resigned .

If this is going to be a special season, I want to make sure every single base is covered so go get me another wide receiver.

Hopefully you can understand my point here.

And for the rest of you give it a rest with the trolling comments on every post that I make take a walk if you don’t like what I’m saying.