Twitter: Snap counts vs Jets

XXLMike

Reaction score
Clark only getting 17 snaps is interesting to me.

I liked the increased usage of Deuce. He made it clear that if he gets the ball in space, he can be a weapon.
I loved his sweep - he just outran the jets edge .
He also took some heavy hits and bounced up .

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What stands out to me is we are in dire need of a WR.

Cooks is meh - Gallup is cfl trash - Tolbert is barely a pro .
d8df7c0f465685fb7b5e5c7859ddf3eb.gif

Carson

Reaction score
Clark only getting 17 snaps is interesting to me.

I liked the increased usage of Deuce. He made it clear that if he gets the ball in space, he can be a weapon.
I like getting 42 involved early. The more he plays the better he will be late in the season.

He had the bobbled catch that wouldve been a first. Rookie mistake and will learn

Ragin_Kage

Reaction score
If you recall, I made a post three weeks ago stating that we need another weapon.

What I saw yesterday was incredible performance by cd lamb.

Ask yourself this if CD doesn’t play yesterday - who is having that kind of game?

And let’s stop the nonsense. Michael Gallup is a complete CFL stiff - should’ve never been resigned .

If this is going to be a special season, I want to make sure every single base is covered so go get me another wide receiver.

Hopefully you can understand my point here.

And for the rest of you give it a rest with the trolling comments on every post that I make take a walk if you don’t like what I’m saying.
Hes right guys, if our pro bowl #1 WR doesn't play, we need a replacement that can do the exact same thing. :facepalm:

XXLMike

Reaction score
Hes right guys, if our pro bowl #1 WR doesn't play, we need a replacement that can do the exact same thing. :facepalm:
Let me explain it like I’m talking to an 8 year old.

Irvin, Harper
Rice Taylor
Swann Stallworth
Pearson Hill
Cruz Plaxico

CD - Gallup?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cooks has been one of the more consistent receivers in the league for the last few years. He missed yesterday with a sprained knee. It’s way too early to declare much of anything about this crew besides the continuing growth of Cedee Lamb into a star.

rambo2

Reaction score
Cooks has been one of the more consistent receivers in the league for the last few years. He missed yesterday with a sprained knee. It’s way too early to declare much of anything about this crew besides the continuing growth of Cedee Lamb into a star.
Do you think that that poster is for real? That he actually believes what he is saying?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think that that poster is for real? That he actually believes what he is saying?
It’s just his opinion. Which he can have as long as it’s within the rules.

IMO the best response is to share where you disagree and let it go. This place is all about different opinions on the Cowboys. None of us have to agree but we should all respect differences of opinion without insulting each other. The minute we start insulting someone we automatically lost the argument.

JustChip

Reaction score

Serious question - do your posts truly represent what you think, or are you simply trying to shock with hot takes?

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Mazi had 11 snaps. I did not really notice how he did though. Maybe because of the lack of snaps.
Deuce got 13. They are finding plays for him.
Mazi actually made a nice play on Parsons second sack - he did get blocked but recognized Hall setting up for the screen and went right to him - as a result Wilson couldn’t throw him the ball and that’s when 11 got him

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
https://x.com/nflplayersnaps/status/1703808101311201691?s=61&t=YMI5H1aubcRu-873j-Wynw

Here are the snap counts vs NYJ from yesterday’s game.
What stands out to me:
  • The Cowboys ran a whopping 87 snaps yesterday to the Jets’ 47. That’s dominance.
  • Jalen Tolbert had 59 snaps and 3 receptions yesterday. What a difference a year of development makes.
  • LVE, Kearse, Gilmore and Diggs played every defensive snap.
  • TJ Bass had 42 snaps; most were good. Quite the accomplishment for a rookie UFA.
  • Rico Dawdle had 18 snaps and Deuce Vaughn 13. Both looked good in spots.
What jumps out to you?
What jumps out at me is Pollard getting 25 carries- he’s not a workhorse imo.

Keep him to about 15-18 - keep giving him 20 or more rushes and he’s gonna be our new Zeke and Rico will be our new Pollard.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Dowdle looked real good and might be in the conversation to replace Pollard and his contract next season.

Einstein

Reaction score
3 snaps for Mukuamu, we can clearly see who is on the bottom of that depth chart

Praxit

Reaction score
https://x.com/nflplayersnaps/status/1703808101311201691?s=61&t=YMI5H1aubcRu-873j-Wynw

Here are the snap counts vs NYJ from yesterday’s game.
What stands out to me:
  • The Cowboys ran a whopping 87 snaps yesterday to the Jets’ 47. That’s dominance.
  • Jalen Tolbert had 59 snaps and 3 receptions yesterday. What a difference a year of development makes.
  • LVE, Kearse, Gilmore and Diggs played every defensive snap.
  • TJ Bass had 42 snaps; most were good. Quite the accomplishment for a rookie UFA.
  • Rico Dawdle had 18 snaps and Deuce Vaughn 13. Both looked good in spots.
What jumps out to you?
Offense running the ball more?