SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

Fmart322

Reaction score
They're just grinding it out on us. They never turnover the ball. That's a great recipe for winning.

Zordon

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4928928 said:
Sensabaugh wiffed on that tackle.

:mad:
what's new? he's one of the softest safeties in the league, yet he gets praised here by many just b/c he's not alan ball.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
I can't blame this loss on the defense... Offense had plenty of chances to cash in and take control of the game

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Falcon554;4928930 said:
Well there is next year!!!!

Yep, I'm sure we'll be playing for the division in week 17 next year as well... and we'll freaking lose that one too.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It's not just Romo. It's not just the defense. It's the whole organization that comes up small in these games.

But they still have a quarter left to change that narrative.

erod

Reaction score
alecweezy;4928932 said:
Why aren't we stacking the box

They're LITERALLY running it every play

No!

Just don't give up big plays and hold in the red zone. That's the key.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I knew this defense would not hold up, the offense put them in this position the last two drives and the defense is not good enough to continue to hold.

noletime95

Reaction score
The D has far exceeded my expectations for this game. Garrett and Romo need to produce or Dallas is done. Can't believe the offense is laying an egg. Pathetic.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well the defense gave them what they could. They were only going to last for a little while. They needed the offense to take advantage of every shot they were given and put up tons of points.

Close, tough game, that I'm afraid we're just not going to have the horses to get the job done with in the end.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I said earlier that a "let 'em play" attitude by the officials was going to hurt Dallas and it looks like I was correct. Washington's OL are better tacklers than their DL.