SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
does anyone else get disgusted, or atleast tired of all the choking this team has done over the last decade?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Our offense is so vanilla. Its time to let Romo do his thing. Its do or die time and I rather have Romo do this thing passing it.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Only four more months til the draft...where Jerry will move up to draft a tight end in the 1st round and a RB/WR in the 2nd

loublue22

Reaction score
Romo and the offense are gonna have to sack up and win the game

the defense just can't be expected to be all that great with so many guys out

kycowboyfan

Reaction score
DWAREZ;4928953 said:
I knew this defense would not hold up, the offense put them in this position the last two drives and the defense is not good enough to continue to hold.

Our shot at winning this game was to make them play from behind where they had to be one demensional

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
At will blitzing we can't beat it any single time, clueless OC ?

ologan

Reaction score
popp1234;4928966 said:
If you actually thought the Cowboys would win this game (me included), the shame on you. This team is a tragedy and so damn predictable.
I've had enough of your drivel!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Am I the only one that KNEW 10 seconds before the freaking snap that it was gonna be a screen pass?

I mean, SITUATIONAL AWARENESS. They don't want to risk deep passes and it's 2nd and 13, what the hell do you morons (defense) think they're gonna freaking do?!?!

We're losing to a sorry arse team right now. NEITHER one of these teams deserves to be in the playoffs.