SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

RamziD

Reaction score
Why don't you just call a run to the outside on every play? We cannot even come close to stopping it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Washingtons offense is PATHETIC and they are winning games because they're offense is actually creative.

blindzebra

Reaction score
It is not rocket science Rob...DON'T BUY THE FAKE HIT FREAKING GRIFFIN.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Zordon;4929001 said:
hey offense how bout you score some freaking points. you're down now, you can start playing.
im sure we will when its almost too late

give everyone hope like were about to do something

then lose in dramatic fashion. never fails smh

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4928995 said:
Am I the only one that KNEW 10 seconds before the freaking snap that it was gonna be a screen pass?

I mean, SITUATIONAL AWARENESS. They don't want to risk deep passes and it's 2nd and 13, what the hell do you morons (defense) think they're gonna freaking do?!?!

We're losing to a sorry arse team right now. NEITHER one of these teams deserves to be in the playoffs.

And there were two separate callable penalties on that screen but neither was even thought about.

chuffly

Reaction score
Well maybe we need to go into this 4th quarter with a deficit. Seems this team needs its back against the wall.

Then again you can only play with fire so many times until you get burned.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The defense is playing about as well as we could expect. It's the offense that's not playing well. And that's why the Cowboys don't win. They can't bring it all together with any consistency.

jgboys1

Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4928977 said:
does anyone else get disgusted, or atleast tired of all the choking this team has done over the last decade?

No. I actually was pleasantly surprised when we beat the Bengals and Steelers, so I was expecting this loss. I am not upset. I am already for next season. I think next season will be a good one for us, if we stay healthy.

Gameover

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4928979 said:
Only four more months til the draft...where Jerry will move up to draft a tight end in the 1st round and a RB/WR in the 2nd

cliched lies

Jerry has used more first round picks of DE than RB, QB and WR combined.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Screw it, just lose...we can't do **** with out Lee or Carter....sorry *** Line Backers....we suck up front