SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4929443 said:
Why don't we roll out from the blitz?

Process. He gets completely owned by D coordinators.

No adjustment against this blitz and we all know its coming.

noletime95

Reaction score
Dallas gets beat 49-35 and I hold my head up hight and just figure the D was too decimated.

The Skins are owning the very fabric of this team. The very fabric of this orgainization with a D that's not that good.

Tony Romo, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin, Murray, Garrett. They are not getting it done when it matters. Maybe they just aren't good enough.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
If there's a silver lining, at least we're not the Jets.

It's pretty obvious that we need an overhaul, though. As good as some of our guys are, they are on the wrong side of 30.

cnhnyy

Reaction score
I know the referees are letting players play, but Commanders are getting away with holding or mugging on every single play.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4929483 said:
Time to blow this team up and start a new

That's just dumb, maybe the coach and get a new o-line, but no need to blow the whole team up.

But i notice all your posts are negative, you probably enjoy seeing the Cowboys lose.

RS12

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4929467 said:
There's going to be numerous excuses after this game, and many will be legit.

16 years worth and the core is getting old

Dwight

Reaction score
Different year same story.

If the Oline and Dline are not addressed, this will occur again.

Also, if Jason does not correct his own problems the same issue will happen again next year.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We have 5 blockers, they are rushing 6 and 7. No hot reads, no screens, anyone go in motion?

davey999

Reaction score
Called 8-8 at best this season. With so little done this off season, can't say I'm shocked.

What is it? One playoff win in 16 years? Impressive.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I feel like the thing I hate most..... An idiot.

Thought we had this game despite the injuries. That's what I get for my pathetic attempt at being positive.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
What is sad is because we are plying for a div. title in the weakest div. in the nfl this year, two bums named Jason and Rob will be back and we can all go through this torture yet again next year.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4929471 said:
Not calling Romo a choker but you cant come out and commit 2 turnovers early in a playoff game. It didn't hurt us defensively but we gave away 2 scoring opportunities.

It changes the game plan. We score and the Skins are forced pass because running merely takes time off the clock. We should have been up 21-7 getting the ball in the second half.

We totally blew those opportunities. And you just can't do that in a game of this magnitude.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;4929496 said:
Bingo. And he is a choker.

So is Garrett. So is Otree. So is Ware. So is Spencer and so on.

Nothing will change with this team.

yentl911

Reaction score
No one can blame this on Romo. He has no one open and zero time to throw. We need screens, bootleg, draws, something to slow down the rush. This is not rocket science.

Our D looks like they have never seen this offense before?? Didn't they practice for this all week??? Damn