SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Win or loss no need to over react. It is a process, as much as you guys hate it it's true. Can't expect to be dominant with a shell of a defense and O-Line. Gotta give some time to put the pieces together.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Sad thing is these blitzes are basic. There's nothing complicated about them. This is ALL on Garrett right now. It's freaking sad.

Now let's watch Morris continue to run all over our D, and also watch our DL and LB's continue to get mugged. But they won't get called for holding. Nope.

The refs must think we're playing the Stealers.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
erod;4929491 said:
He's a seventh grader. It's past his bedtime.

Well that would make his reading level 3 or 4 grade levels above Otree.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I can't remember a screen in Garrett's play book. Prepare for a long, time consuming drive

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4929462 said:
romo sucks.

cut him or trade him, please

:lmao2:

Either this is a joke or you're a joke. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. This team isn't playing for a division tonight without Tony Romo.

The play calling has been terrible tonight. Worst I've seen from Garrett in a while.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Haslett gets the game ball. Showing absolutely no respect for the playcalling and ability to adjust by the Cowboys. Just blitzing like there's no tomorrow.

kevm3

Reaction score
This team is just straight up embarrassing. Playing like complete trash in a game needed to prevent a division rival from getting into the playoffs and needed to get into the playoffs yourself. Letting their runningback set a franchise record on us. If we lose this game I wouldn't be surprised to see Garrett and the guys walk off the field with a big smile as they steal another paycheck from Jerry Jones.

Aikbach

Reaction score
yentl911;4929528 said:
No one can blame this on Romo. He has no one open and zero time to throw. We need screens, bootleg, draws, something to slow down the rush. This is not rocket science.

Our D looks like they have never seen this offense before?? Didn't they practice for this all week??? Damn
You must've not watched this game.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
It's over guys, call it a year. To many injures and idiots to overcome. Can't say it's been fun cause it really hasn't been. :bang2:

I'm going to be a pissed man for about a week or so now.