SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4929591 said:
Like how the refs started calling penalties in the fourth. They must have forgot the game was being played the first three quarters.

Refs called a heck of a game. No one can complain when neither team is getting flagged.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
dwight;4929558 said:
The process could have been almost completed this past off season. It didn't happen.

Oh please. We patched up some holes. We have a very young team and head coach. It's that simple. I think we are headed in the right direction and I like the core we are establishing. Granted, if we don't make strides to improve the O-Line rather than patch it this off season I will have issues.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
SWG9;4929569 said:
Did you see the two terrible INT's he threw?

The second one I agree is completely on him and there is no excuse for it. He has to take his blame for that one and his part in the loss because that kept points off the board.

The first one I don't feel like should have happened but he threw it to a WR who completely sucks.

chuffly

Reaction score
This team loves toying with your heart.

And I'm ready to go public with my mancrush on Harris.

mldardy

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4929591 said:
Like how the refs started calling penalties in the fourth. They must have forgot the game was being played the first three quarters.
Exactly. The Skins have been getting away with holding on offense and PI's and holding on defense. This officiating crew is terrible. "we gotta meet our quota".

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
yentl911;4929528 said:
No one can blame this on Romo. He has no one open and zero time to throw. We need screens, bootleg, draws, something to slow down the rush. This is not rocket science.

Our D looks like they have never seen this offense before?? Didn't they practice for this all week??? Damn

He deserves some blame. The game plan stinks, but the 2 turnovers are killers. Just think how different this game would be if the Skins gave us 2 turnovers.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
We REALLY need a quick score here. Would be nice if the refs call the game the way they're supposed to. If the freaking WR is being mugged 10 yards down field the better freaking throw their freaking flag.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Half the people show up here when the Boys are losing are trolls. Don't know why people respond to them.

LUVDABOYS

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4929613 said:
Harris has given us a spark in almost every game yet Garrett!s putrid offensive play calling can never capitalize.
The fact that he didnt start over OT has soured me on Garrett even more than the terrible play calling

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LUVDABOYS;4929614 said:
Give the ball to Harris, he wants to play

Why they don't get this kid on the field more is beyond me. He has been playing his butt off for the last few weeks and providing big plays.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Dash28;4929536 said:
Jerry will find something to be happy about after this.

sure, he'll remind us all about the Giants last year with 9 wins and especially if the Skins make it to the Superbowl, he'll be telling everyone how if we could be the Skins too if we just won that game against the skins..the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result...that's Jerry Jones!!