SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we're going to make a move, the time is now. No more ******* around Romo and Garrett, it's time to get it done.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Somewest;4929550 said:
Time to hear Romo talk about learning from mistakes and JG talk about improving in all three phases.

Then don't listen.

yentl911

Reaction score
Aikbach;4929547 said:
You must've not watched this game.

I am watching it and that is the way I see it. What do you see? Romo having time? Open guys? get yourself and eye appointment

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
erod;4929418 said:
Geez, do you people give up this easy in your personal lives? Lol
Pathetic, isn't it?

I hate to say this, but it gives me a new perspective on Saints fans after all these years. They went decades without a winning season, more years without a playoff win, and another decade before they won a Super Bowl. In all that time, all of the Saints fans I know (which is almost everyone I know) had hope and they never gave up. Makes me think Cowboys fans are nothing but spoiled (brats). Yep. I said it.

/end rant

erod

Reaction score
Ender;4929567 said:
Seriously, Romo needs to go.. Seriously.. How can people still defend him. Out played by a rookie...

Is this your first football game?

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4929564 said:
this season is OVER!!!!!

16+ years and no playoff run to show.

I'm sure alot of you feel the same, how much more can you handle before you

stop being a fan?

I'll never stop being a fan of this team. You can quit whenever you want, though.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Like how the refs started calling penalties in the fourth. They must have forgot the game was being played the first three quarters.