SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ConstantReboot;4928711 said:
Garrett once again fools himself. Why the hell did he put in Felix? He also had a chance to go play action and all he does is run it up the middle. Our team is being held back by bad playcalling. Hopefully next season that will change.

Murray took himself out.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
claiborne as our draft pick makes me sick when i think about it.

could have gotten so much better value

TX_Yid

Reaction score
We are catching some breaks here. Missed FG. missed passes from RG3 and some drops. Need to take advantage as right now it's just keeping us in the game.

erod

Reaction score
ConstantReboot;4928711 said:
Garrett once again fools himself. Why the hell did he put in Felix? He also had a chance to go play action and all he does is run it up the middle. Our team is being held back by bad playcalling. Hopefully next season that will change.

Murray tapped himself out. Pay attention.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
hermitkid;4928724 said:
On third and long Garrett goes 4/5 wide, tough to pick up the extra rushers in that situation. The only hope is really that Romo gets away from the rush giving his receivers time to work down field.

That hasn't really happened so far. The Cowboys have to try to stay out of 3rd and long, but it seems like Garrett falls in love with the passing game as soon as Dallas gets the run going.

To even that out the WR's on the field need to adjust to the blitz. They did not.

There's some BIG PLAYS to be made against this defense if they keep blitzing like that, the guys just need to get on the same page to take advantage of it.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
UncFelix28;4928737 said:
Step your game up MO... No excuse for that cushion

If Rob calls soft zone it's his job.

If you want the cushions to stop ask Ryan to let them play man and press if they like to.

mldardy

Reaction score
Word Mofo;4928746 said:
Yeah, why bother throwing?
I don't get that at all. Morris has been getting positive yardage on every run and they pass it on 3rd and 2? Thanks