SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;4928705 said:
Is there a reason why the 1st half thread couldn't stay open for longer or even the whole game?

Uhhhhh because it's the 1st half thread. We close it as the 2nd half begins and magically the 2nd half thread is opened.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
BanditHiro;4928744 said:
our zone defense is so bad.

Definitely. I hate how much zone we run. But with no Carter, Lee, Church, and a banged up Ware we can't really man up and rely on pressure.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Haslett is not going to change at this point. He's blitzing on every 3rd and medium/long. How we adjust will likely determine the outcome.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Murray missed the hole on that one. Could have had about 10 yards instead of 3.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
TX_Yid;4928743 said:
We are catching some breaks here. Missed FG. missed passes from RG3 and some drops. Need to take advantage as right now it's just keeping us in the game.

I think the first step is just getting to the line and snapping the freakin ball--they have no trouble timing the blitz because we wait until the last second....every time.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4928741 said:
claiborne as our draft pick makes me sick when i think about it.

could have gotten so much better value

Many think he's play better than most rookies plus what are you going to do without him if Jenkins leaves. Better yet what would you have done if Jenkins never played this year which was a concern when Mo was drafted?

Never mind. Don't bother to answer because all you couldn't possibly have a good answer to that.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Austin with ANOTHER drop.

Wow, I used to support that POS. He needs to go now.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4928750 said:
To even that out the WR's on the field need to adjust to the blitz. They did not.

There's some BIG PLAYS to be made against this defense if they keep blitzing like that, the guys just need to get on the same page to take advantage of it.

Like Parcells told Romo a long time ago: "one of these days you're going to beg them to blitz you". Unfortunately, your WRs have to be on the same page.