SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I wish I could say it's been fun, but it hasn't. The "fans" on this board might as well be Skins/Giants/Eagles trolls for all the hate they spew at the Cowboys. Most of you guys weren't even happy after a win! Maybe it's a generational thing...maybe younger people than I am have no patience for loyalty when the chips are down. Too bad.

It's no wonder Cowboys Stadium is a home-game atmosphere for our opponents if all Cowboy fans are like most of the people on this board.

Waiting for the game to be officially over to post this, but seriously....bye bye.

Pabst

Reaction score
SacredStar;4930232 said:
hoping for a different outcome, but deep down I knew they would lose. just too many hurt starters, team too beat up.

The defense played pathetically, but I can't really blame them. More than half of them were pounding the streets for work two months ago.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Coachclick;4930238 said:
This type of football will continue while JJ is the GM.

It's so sad to watch my team be mediocre year after year after year.

Hey, you watch your mouth! Do any other stadiums have a Victoria's Secret in them?

cml750

Reaction score
BRoni;4930204 said:
Garrett will google how to beat the blitz later tonight. He will figure it out eventually.

If Garrett is still running the offense next year, I will :puke: . He is TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I can't wait till next weekend. Cowboys aren't in it, but at least I get to watch the Seahawks DESTROY This freaking pansies.

FiveRings

Reaction score
I thought Romo was going to be different tonight. I feel like I'm stuck in a bad relationship while I blindly go back for more with no real hope.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I ve said this before but the man keeps backing me up, Garrett can not , will not, does not have the smarts for this job.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
zrinkill;4930249 said:
Of course ....... I actually root for my team.
I do too, but I don't sweep our problems under the rug like guys like you. This is why we will never win under Jerry, because as long as fans don't care, he doesn't.

noletime95

Reaction score
Romo didn't want the fourth pick....didn't take any chances there. I'd rather see him throw another pick...go down trying.

popp1234

Reaction score
rcaldw;4930211 said:
This s bull too and it is redundant. We heard he was the whole team when he went down a couple of years ago. We won more games without him than with him. I like Romo, and until this game he has played fantastic in December. But once again he has killed us in a big game.

Just give it up, man. You can't get the blind to see.