SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What was Parcells line...you are what your record is and we are 8-8 again. Sorry I don't like mediocre and that has been us a majority of 16 years.,

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
DWAREZ;4930230 said:
8-8...and a chokefest in big games for years now!

Not much to look forward to for this franchise folks!

quite depressing.

.500 record year after year for 16 years

RamziD

Reaction score
The funny thing is, I don't think we'd get more than a 3rd round draft pick for Romo. I think he has outstanding QB skills, but we're not going to win anything with him.

The Natural

Reaction score
Kaika;4930226 said:
I have been a big Romo supporter, but I have to say, The Boy is jinxed and he I'm afraid he will never get off the snide.

TO aint here to save his arse either. That's OUR quarterback who choked our season away

LUVDABOYS

Reaction score
I'm so disapointed that this is on Romo, but I seriously cant dispute the fact that he choked tonight. It's the first time I've felt that way, but we would have won this game if he would have simply managed it. Garrett's playcalling was also poor to say the least.

hermitkid

Reaction score
Not sure if anybody caught the last Inside the NFL on Showtime, but they had Brian Westbrook on and they asked him about Romo's reputation among players.

Basically said that their players all went into games against Dallas knowing that Romo was going to give them at least one or two chances to make a play.

Garrett and Romo may be fooling non-division foes, but when they go up against division rivals it always seems to be the same story with Tony.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
HoustonFrog;4930183 said:
I was actually believing when the D stopped them and before Romo threw that pass. Right when I let go....
that's how they always get ya

I said it from when they went down double digits.

we'll come back and score, sure, then when its crunch time and they make you believe they're on the verge of winning they rip your heart out

time and time again

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Why worry about the coverage now? JUST THROW IT DOWN FIELD@

kmp77

Reaction score
6-10, 8-8, 8-8......Jason Garrett is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bracey

Reaction score
texbumthelife;4930239 said:
Well, because I know Romo will be back I will end with this...

John Elway was a choker until he finally got a good team around him and won a cpl in his final years.

No, Tony Romo is NOT John Elway.

No, Elway was widely regarded as one of the best QBs in the game even without a ring. Romo is an above average QB compared to his peers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4930181 said:
Romo's shaky rep around the league and nation takes a huge hit tonight.

It doesn't take a huge hit. It's solidified even more so. :(

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This is the most pathetic drive I've ever seen.

basilhayden

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4930223 said:
adios losers. see some of you next season. enjoy your crying about things you can never change.

Yes just accept it without question, ostrich. Enjoy having your head in the sand for another year...:lmao: