SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Again

if washington decides to chuck it alot their going to lose

you HAVE to keep pounding it youre down 11 thats not alot

They have to get the Giants off the field first. If it goes to 18 they won't have much choice.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Or just go by record and not division winners. The NFC South winner does not deserve a home playoff game this year. And it's still possible Dallas finishes with the second best record in the conference and is still the 5th seed? Just feels wrong because to me it is.

I mean let's say Dallas goes 12-5 (I know after today we're down but it could still happen). I don't think the NFC South winner will be better than 8-9 and will likely be 7-10 or worse.

And it's also possible a 10-7 Lions or Seahawks team is home for the playoffs instead? Just because somebody had to win a crap division? Just unfair to me.

Eight four-team divisions is about having playoff races for more teams for as long as possible. It's not about fairness.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Eight four-team divisions is about having playoff races for more teams for as long as possible. It's not about fairness.

Some are just sour because there isn’t true seeding based on record but it’s been like that since I can remember it is what it is.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So who are we supposed to be rooting for for our quickest path to the playoffs?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This game just got a lot more interesting. Nice drive by Washington. :popcorn: