SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A 51-yard FG was out of Washington's FG range? Who do they have that can't do that?

Weird decision since Slye's long this season is 58 and he's 3/4 over 50. It's not even windy, either.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Who is KJ? Assuming you mean Kelvin Joseph? I didn't know he was a top 5 pick.

The quote i replied to said “ one of the most disappointing picks in recent history “. Top 5 pick was never mentioned .

mldardy

Reaction score
The quote i replied to said “ one of the most disappointing picks in recent history “. Top 5 pick was never mentioned .
A second round pick is never going to be the one of the most disappointing picks in recent history and it's definitely not going to be over a top 5 pick.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
At least we're not the only team to bump right into our own players. It's a NFCE thing.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Giants defense getting gashed by the run early. Looks like the cowboys d out there

RonWashington

Reaction score
A second round pick is never going to be the one of the most disappointing picks in recent history and it's definitely not going to be over a top 5 pick.

Chase Young stacked up some sacks his rookie year KJ has stacked up penalties inactives and receptions given up . Last I checked round 2 is important . Like i said “ top 5 pick “ was never mentioned .

HungryLion

Reaction score
Jaylon smith chasing a RB 10 yards down the field. Ahhhh the classics.

mldardy

Reaction score
Chase Young stacked up some sacks his rookie year KJ has stacked up penalties inactives and receptions given up . Last I checked round 2 is important . Like i said “ top 5 pick “ was never mentioned .
No matter how you want to twist it. If Joseph sucks for the rest of his career and is out of the NFL in 2 years no one is ever going to say he was one of the most disappointing draft picks in NFL history/recent history/whatever. A second round pick that doesn't pan out is NEVER going to be greater than a top 5 pick that doesn't pan. But keep twisting away.