SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

RonWashington

Reaction score
No matter how you want to twist it. A second round pick that doesn't pan out is NEVER going to be greater than a top 5 pick that doesn't pan. But keep twisting away.

Right . Plan was whiff on Joseph . Keep swinging

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Terrible d there. Basically gave them a free 10-12 yards to set them up for a field goal.

Praxit

Reaction score
.well, even with post game headache. NYG can save me for the week.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
If Washington gets in the tournament they are gonna be a tough out. I could very well see them getting to the divisional round if they get Minny or the NFC south winner. Whoever draws the Niners good luck

RonWashington

Reaction score
Chase Young Defensive rookie of the year ….KJ ? Might be on his way out of the NFL soon . Bust ahh yeah .

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We know how this game plays out anytime the Cowboys have to depend on other teams to win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Washington gets in the tournament they are gonna be a tough out. I could very well see them getting to the divisional round if they get Minny or the NFC south winner. Whoever draws the Niners good luck
You know. Most had us going to Tampa but I could see us slipping to 6th seed and going to SF.
And I’d agree picking Wash at Tampa.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Daniel Jones looks like he would be Jim Carrey acting as Eli Manning in a movie.

Sorry it's been a long day and I have no idea what made me say this.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Commanders play SF next week. We'll see how they match up, although Deebo is expected back for the playoffs.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Washington's uniforms giving me Minnesota Golden Gophers vibes. Or maybe Central Michigan Chippewas.