SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
NBC's playoff picture had Dallas' postseason chances at 99 percent entering today and 99 percent after today's loss, for whatever that's worth.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Chase Young Defensive rookie of the year ….KJ ? Might be on his way out of the NFL soon . Bust ahh yeah .

One was the first defensive player taken in a draft, the other a mid 2nd rounder. You really going there?

Maybe you mean your personal recent most disappointing pick. That I don't disagree with. But if you are stating most disappointing pick in general terms I assure you KJ isn't in that conversation (by analysts, players, any metric unless its possibly Cowboys only).

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I know it's very early but I don't see the Giants winning this game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Giants could catch a break in week 18 versus the Eagles, who will probably sit some guys. But they have to be close enough for a win to matter.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
NBC's playoff picture had Dallas' postseason chances at 99 percent entering today and 99 percent after today's loss, for whatever that's worth.

A lot would have to happen for Dallas to miss the playoffs, even if they finish 10-7. But would anyone have an ounce of confidence in them if that occurred?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Thibodeaux is wreaking havoc tonight. They can't block him.

mldardy

Reaction score
Wow that was probably the only way the Giants could score in this game.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A lot would have to happen for Dallas to miss the playoffs, even if they finish 10-7. But would anyone have an ounce of confidence in them if that occurred?

Nobody would. But I do remember a 9-7 Giants team won the Super Bowl too. After today this will fall on deaf ears, but just get into the playoffs and anything can happen.