SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang, I take out the trash real quick, and catch the last part of the TD. How did Washington get backed up inside the 5?

JayFord

Reaction score
Giants have to win this game on defense

their offense is putrid

just load the box and if Heinicke makes a play then so be it, but you can't let him play action check it down you to death because you cant stop the run

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nobody would. But I do remember a 9-7 Giants team won the Super Bowl too. After today this will fall on deaf ears, but just get into the playoffs and anything can happen.

Technically that's true. It's just it's been so long since anything happened for the Cowboys in the postseason that I don't get my hopes up. I'm willing to be surprised, though.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Watching two NFC East rivals is rough. No matter what happens, something good or bad happens to a team I loathe.

JayFord

Reaction score
stack the box bruh their running game is going to hurt you

TheHerd

Reaction score
That’s one thing Anger isn’t good at - killing his punts like that.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I live in Giants country so I get fans mad by asking why they are called Big Blue when tonight they have on mostly white and red?:laugh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
WTH stay from the ball Giants

Once the punting team touches it the return guy can go after it without worry, unless he gains full possession and then fumbles.

Don't see guys try it often, though.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He still can. I am standing by my thought that the Cowboys are hiding some injury Parsons has. He hasn't been the same for about a month now.
Parsons himself said he’s worn down from playing in the trenches so much. But that could also be a smoke screen. He seems sick or injured. He has very little pep compared to his first half self.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would like to see one of those 75 yard Saquon Barkley runs now.

Of course he then gains 35 on his other 20 carries but Giants fans will still say he averaged five per pop.