SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

ghst187

Reaction score
Commanders could miss the playoffs easily if they lose this game. That have SF, us, and Cleveland left and would lose any tiebreaker with NY. Meanwhile, the Lions have the Packers, Bears, and Panthers left.

mldardy

Reaction score
Oddly enough i think Daniel Jones would actually run our offense well. He’s not the most gifted passer but I think the combination of his legs and our weapons makes for an interesting thought
He sucks. No thanks

JayFord

Reaction score
If washington panics and starts airing it out they'll lose by 20

gotta keep running it

Carson

Reaction score
I hope the Giants win this as it gives the greatest chance for the entire nfc east to make the playoffs which would be amusing after how dreadful the division has been in recent years.
Washington could be in trouble if they lose. San Francisco next week, an up and down Cleveland team who should be 7-8 heading into that game and then Dallas.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not. Giants get a lot of coverage in my area and to me Jones is way more inconsistent than Dak.
Fair take for sure. I figure it would be with the stipulation that we wouldn’t have to pay him $40M AAV. He’s actually put together a decent year statistically though, and that’s with a drastically limited WR group to boot