SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
When Washington went into Philly and won, I thought that was the turning point of their season. They can stop Hurts and eagles offense but not goofy daniel jones?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Commanders could miss the playoffs easily if they lose this game. That have SF, us, and Cleveland left and would lose any tiebreaker with NY. Meanwhile, the Lions have the Packers, Bears, and Panthers left.
Deadskins missing the playoffs?
Best thing I heard today

Carson

Reaction score
When Washington went into Philly and won, I thought that was the turning point of their season. They can stop Hurts and eagles offense but not goofy daniel jones?
That was cataclysmic night for Philly. Multiple turnovers that wouldn’t happen if they played the game again.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The no names in the Giants secondary are much better than the Cowboys no names secondary.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The NFL should change how they view wildcards . If the division winner stinks it up ( NFC South ) they should travel to the wildcard city .

That home game for division winners keeps fans more engaged, even in the NFC South. It's not about fairness.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Fair take for sure. I figure it would be with the stipulation that we wouldn’t have to pay him $40M AAV. He’s actually put together a decent year statistically though, and that’s with a drastically limited WR group to boot

Agreed this has been his best year but to me there has always been something "missing" with Jones. Just always falls short of making you say "yes, this guy is a long term franchise QB". Just can't really get a read on this guy.

At least with Dak we know what we have, opinions about him aside.

JayFord

Reaction score
I understand the passing

but 2nd half you CANNOT keep throwing it

jwitten82

Reaction score
Why they have them sorry Husky tools on the sideline? DeWalt for Life!!