SNF: Giants vs Washington game thread

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I hope the Giants win this as it gives the greatest chance for the entire nfc east to make the playoffs which would be amusing after how dreadful the division has been in recent years.
OK guys 50 likes if anyone can guess who Pentagruels' avatar is. Post #144

SoBlue128

Reaction score
We'll see. Dallas looked good in the first half, too. Can the Giants keep this up?

You never know, people forget all these guys are where they are because they are damn good. The best of the best

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The NFL should change how they view wildcards . If the division winner stinks it up ( NFC South ) they should travel to the wildcard city .

Or just go by record and not division winners. The NFC South winner does not deserve a home playoff game this year. And it's still possible Dallas finishes with the second best record in the conference and is still the 5th seed? Just feels wrong because to me it is.

I mean let's say Dallas goes 12-5 (I know after today we're down but it could still happen). I don't think the NFC South winner will be better than 8-9 and will likely be 7-10 or worse.

And it's also possible a 10-7 Lions or Seahawks team is home for the playoffs instead? Just because somebody had to win a crap division? Just unfair to me.

JayFord

Reaction score
Again

if washington decides to chuck it alot their going to lose

you HAVE to keep pounding it youre down 11 thats not alot

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I go way back - was at Randalls Island when El Rey Pele came to play for the Cosmos.

Had season tickets, saw some old legends like Franz Beckenbaurer and Carlos Alberto, good times...

I was a kid when the Cosmos were playing. Thanks for making me feel young.

links18

Reaction score
Or just go by record and not division winners. The NFC South winner does not deserve a home playoff game this year. And it's still possible Dallas finishes with the second best record in the conference and is still the 5th seed? Just feels wrong because to me it is.

Division champion was more meaningful when they had 5 team divisions.

I mean let's say Dallas goes 12-5 (I know after today we're down but it could still happen). I don't think the NFC South winner will be better than 8-9 and will likely be 7-10 or worse.

And it's also possible a 10-7 Lions or Seahawks team is home for the playoffs instead? Just because somebody had to win a crap division? Just unfair to me.