SNF: Seahawks vs. Niners

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It's Russell Wilson versus Colin Copernicus--the man who popularized heliocentrism. Who you got?

Nirvana

Reaction score
going with the home team, but who knows, these two teams are well coached and stacked. I think we'll get a good dose of what proper, smooth football looks like here.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
There's something you don't see much in the NFL.

Ha ha. The Seahawks were betrayed by their own crowd noise.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Is it just me, or Are these read option offenses a little less effective this year?

khiladi

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is Romo does not run as much when nothing is there like he used to. It seems to be one of the effective plays, especially for these young QBs like CK and RW...

mooo89

Reaction score
both teams trading punches. Expected in a heavyweight fight. But hope the play improves. Really looking forward to this one being entertaining.

blackbull

Reaction score
Eric Reid>>>Vacarro. Would've loved him here. Making plays already.

anava

Reaction score
I dont ever remember seeing so many weather dealys

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Speaking of all the weather delays, how many players have actually died due to lightning strike?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Speaking of all the weather delays, how many players have actually died due to lightning strike?

I know right? Some dude in Northern Micgican has been hit sixxxxxxxxx sixty six times and he's still alive.
Reggie has been struck by lightning 66 times.....

C who gets that reference.

I was just about to post a vague reference to that movie and see If anybody could follow me! Edit: I did post it apparently

dstovall5

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is Romo does not run as much when nothing is there like he used to. It seems to be one of the effective plays, especially for these young QBs like CK and RW...

I think it's more to do with his banged up ribs atm, he probably doesn't want to take a unnecessary hit. I could be wrong though.