SNF: Seahawks vs. Niners

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Did you see that? The Seahawks tried the same screen play we did on third down near the goal line.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I would say Jim Harbaugh is a hypocrite he cried like a ***** when Matthews talked about the legality of hitting the read option QB and yet he has his guys doing the same exact thing to Wilson. Hypocrite don't cry when Kap gets hit like that.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would say Jim Harbaugh is a hypocrite he cried like a ***** when Matthews talked about the legality of hitting the read option QB and yet he has his guys doing the same exact thing to Wilson. Hypocrite don't cry when Kap gets hit like that.

It's called gamesmanship. All coaches do it when they want to passively emphasize something to the game officials.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It's called gamesmanship. All coaches do it when they want to passively emphasize something to the game officials.

I understand that, but it makes him look like a hypocrite and I hope the refs take notice when calling his games

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand that, but it makes him look like a hypocrite and I hope the refs take notice when calling his games

I'd hazard a guess that the officials were also aware of what he was doing and ignored it for the most part.

Mookie

Reaction score
If Cowboy fans were Niner fans; bench Kapernick, he sucks!